Close

    • Arkym BMW E85/E86 Z4 Body Kit Released - Full Carbon Fiber

      E85 and E86 Z4 owners, here are some nice looking body pieces for you from Arkym. A spoiler is available for the E86 which should fit all models. The lip and rear diffuser are shown on the M. All three pieces are being sold on special right now for $2097. The individual piece pricing is as follows, lip $749, spoiler $749, diffuser $599.




























      This article was originally published in forum thread: Arkym E85/E86 Z4 Body Kit Released - Full Carbon Fiber started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 10 Comments
      1. import36's Avatar
        import36 -
        i wish there were pics of this on a lighter colored vehicle...kinda hard to tell how the pieces actually flow with the body lines. although i must say i am a fan of the arkym e92 trunk!
      1. TaZaM3's Avatar
        TaZaM3 -
        Check this out! Its also ESS supercharged S54.

        Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge
      1. tallguykenneth's Avatar
        tallguykenneth -
        where you guys located? I'm interested in the spoiler for $749
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tallguykenneth Click here to enlarge
        where you guys located? I'm interested in the spoiler for $749
        They are located in socal, you should contact PYspeed to get it, tell them BimmerBoost sent you: http://www.pyspeed.com/
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by import36 Click here to enlarge
        i wish there were pics of this on a lighter colored vehicle...kinda hard to tell how the pieces actually flow with the body lines. although i must say i am a fan of the arkym e92 trunk!
        That's true, hopefully we get more pics soon.
      1. tallguykenneth's Avatar
        tallguykenneth -
        they actually required a GB of 10 kits and it's Matt Black only, no deals for individual piece. It will be $1349 for just the wing......
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tallguykenneth Click here to enlarge
        they actually required a GB of 10 kits and it's Matt Black only, no deals for individual piece. It will be $1349 for just the wing......
        Yes, it is a group buy right now but if interested might as well get in on it as the price will likely go up to the number you quoted. At that price, it does not make sense.
      1. dOpEdUpM3's Avatar
        dOpEdUpM3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's true, hopefully we get more pics soon.
        By the way, pics are of my friends m-coupe witch was the prototype for the new C/F parts. It took them a long time to get all the fitments perfect but I can tell you these are very high quality. I am sure they will come out with some new shot very soon.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
        By the way, pics are of my friends m-coupe witch was the prototype for the new C/F parts. It took them a long time to get all the fitments perfect but I can tell you these are very high quality. I am sure they will come out with some new shot very soon.
        Well thanks for getting us the pics first Click here to enlarge
      1. 62Lincoln's Avatar
        62Lincoln -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
        By the way, pics are of my friends m-coupe witch was the prototype for the new C/F parts. It took them a long time to get all the fitments perfect but I can tell you these are very high quality. I am sure they will come out with some new shot very soon.
        Really good looking.