What you get for that $6,899.99 is the following:
- T4 Twin Scroll Manifold
- 3" Vband Two Piece Downpipe Split to bolt onto stock location.
- Coolant/Power Steering Reservoir relocate bracket, wires, hoses.
- Turbo to intercooler chargepipe, all silicone hoses and clamps.
- 4" K&N Filter
- Turbo Blanket
- MAC Solenoid with AN fittings/lines to guarantee no boost leaks.
- Billet CNC Coolant outlet, with new hose for water pump.
- All oil feed/drains and plugs with shielded hoses.
- Twin Tial MVS wastegates with all springs and external dump Tubing.
- Comp CT4X Turbo of your choice, Billet wheel, triple ball bearing. (Call for specifications or other turbo inquiries)
The turbo kit includes everything necessary and tuning is recommended with a BMS JB4 and the BimmerBoost.com Flash Software. So let's take a look at an example using a Comp Turbo 6465 turbocharger.
VM Top mount twin scroll kit
Comp 6465 .84AR 3" Catless downpipe Tial Blow off valve
VRSF 7" intercooler and charge pipe
JB4 G5 With Bimmerboost Flash
255 Inline pump23-4 psi on Ms109
Could not rev to redline because we are using a stock car for testing and causes misfire due to dual mass flywheel. Stock clutch and Stock exhaust with secondary cats, resonator, and mufflers all in place.
Result? 593 wheel horsepower and 540 lb-ft of torque at the wheels on a Dynojet in STD correction. Not to mention 90 degree weather. The N54 turbo upgrade market continues to get more competitive. Who benefits? You do: http://www.vmotorsports.com/turbo-ki...turbo-kit.html