This is BimmerBoost's list. Feel free to submit your own:
1. A new M1. BMW protects the M1 name obviously as an homage to the original M car, the M1 supercar. What is the reason for protecting it if not to use it? BimmerBoost makes the argument that BMW owes us an M1 at this point. The i8 is the perfect opportunity to finally capitalize on what BMW enthusiasts have been waiting decades for. Take an i8, replace the three-cylinder motor with a 350+ horsepower turbo S20 based on the N20 four-cylinder, and increase power from the electric motor. 600+ horsepower all wheel drive 'green' M1 supercar.
2. An E89 Z4M. What is the freaking hold up? The previous generation Z3 and Z4 models received M variants, why not this one? Especially considering that BMW M is racing a Z4 that they do not sell. Is the M division building Motorsport derived cars or not anymore? What is the point of the badge? BimmerBoost would greenlight a hardtop Z4M with a 3200 pound curb weight, 4.4 liter S65 V8 with a 9000 rpm redline (similar to the V8 already being raced), and the option of a DCT or manual transmission. If the high revving naturally aspirated M motor is being dropped it at least deserves a proper send off that honors BMW M's own history.
3. No front wheel drive roadsters. Are you kidding me with this garbage? Mini remains Mini and BMW remains BMW. No BMW badged Mini's.
4. Fire whomever is responsible for designing the 5 GT.
5. Fire whomever approved the 5 GT for production.
6. Fire whomever thought making a 3-Series GT after the 5 GT's failure was a good idea.
7. Fire whomever came up with Active Sound Design.
8. Fire whomever decided putting the N55 in the 1M was a better idea than a real M engine for what is supposed to be a real M car.
9. Fire whomever decided repeating the above mistake with the M2 was a good idea.
10. Fire anyone who disagrees with any of the above firings.
11. Fire some more people just in case any of the above has not sunk in.
12. Create an S20 four-cylinder developed by the M division based on the N20 2.0 liter direct injected turbo motor. Enter the four-cylinder power war between AMG and VW and remind the world who the best automotive engine builder on planet earth is.
13. Bring the M550d models over to the United States. Enough of this idiotic thinking that Americans do not like diesels.
14. Build an M7. If the M badge is going on everything including SUV's there is no longer an argument for why an M7 should not exist.
15. Speaking of M badges, stop putting the M badge on everything.
16. Anything with an M badge has a limited slip differential standard and not as optional equipment for a cash grab. M is supposed to mean something other than money.
17. Go Black Series hunting.
18. Punch Chris Bangle in the face.