Close

    • AC Schnitzer Type VIII Lightweight Wheels, 18 pounds front 20 pounds rear

      AC Schnitzer has specially designed a set of lightweight wheels for performance oriented BMW enthusiasts. These wheels are fully forged, 1 piece, and offer 35% weight savings compared to previous models.

      AC Schnizter collaborated on these wheels with FUCHS. Compared to a BMW performance alloy for the 335, 4.5 kg of weight savings are realized. VS. the Standard M3 rims however, the weight loss is approximately 5 pounds in the rear. This wheel is available for the following models:

      BMW 1 series (E81, E82, E87, E88)
      BMW 3 series (E90, E91, E92, E93, M3 E90, M3 E92, M3 E93)
      BMW 5 series (E60, E61, M5 E60)
      BMW 6 series (E63, E64, M6 E63, M6E64)
      BMW X1 (E84)
      BMW X3 (E83)
      BMW Z4 (E89, E85, E86)



























      This article was originally published in forum thread: AC Schnitzer Type VIII Lightweight Wheels, 18 pounds front 20 pounds rear started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 8 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Comments have been enabled, woohoo Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Testing comments again
      1. Shipkiller's Avatar
        Shipkiller -
        I like the idea of the weight, but not the style. Must be personal preference.

        I have ACS Type III Racing wheels on my wife's Z4 Roadster.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shipkiller Click here to enlarge
        I like the idea of the weight, but not the style. Must be personal preference.

        I have ACS Type III Racing wheels on my wife's Z4 Roadster.
        Pics of your wife's Z4 roadster? Mind putting them in the Z section?
      1. Yukohama's Avatar
        Yukohama -
        liking the weight, iffy styling as always with ac schnitzer
      1. Shipkiller's Avatar
        Shipkiller -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Pics of your wife's Z4 roadster? Mind putting them in the Z section?
        Done
      1. 08e92///Mtriggatrey's Avatar
        08e92///Mtriggatrey -
        sorry to say but those rims look AWFUL. Can anyone tell me a good company that makes nice dish rims? possibly 20s? 11inch in the back and IDontGiveA$#@! in the front? Someone help me!! I have an Alpine White e92 M...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 08e92///Mtriggatrey Click here to enlarge
        sorry to say but those rims look AWFUL. Can anyone tell me a good company that makes nice dish rims? possibly 20s? 11inch in the back and IDontGiveA$#@! in the front? Someone help me!! I have an Alpine White e92 M...
        Try the tires and wheels section?