• Formula 1 2013: Bahrain Grand Prix results, Vettel wins and Lotus moves into second place - Mercedes picks up 12 points

      The Bahrain Grand Prix has come and gone and it ended with a victory for Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel. Red Bull Racing remains in first place in the team standings now with 109 points and Vettel is in first place in the driver standings with 77 points. The Mercedes team was not able to take advantage of Nico Rosberg sitting on the pole with Rosberg ending up with a disappointing 9th place finish and Lewis Hamilton taking fifth place.

      The only benefit is Mercedes did pick up 12 points keeping them in 4th place in the team standings. Lotus-Renault moved into second passing Ferrari who only picked up four points and Red Bull Racing extended its lead in first place. A shame Mercedes has not taken advantage of its strong starting positions.

      Updated standings and Bahrain GP result below.







      This article was originally published in forum thread: Formula 1 2013: Bahrain Grand Prix results, Vettel wins and Lotus moves into second place - Mercedes picks up 12 points started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 12 Comments
      1. UsualSuspect's Avatar
        UsualSuspect -
        Bottom line...Vettel is a BEAST!!! Red Bull team is incredible at strategy and pitting. I'm a LH fan, but I lost some respect from him after he decided to leave McLaren.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UsualSuspect Click here to enlarge
        Bottom line...Vettel is a BEAST!!! Red Bull team is incredible at strategy and pitting. I'm a LH fan, but I lost some respect from him after he decided to leave McLaren.
        Hard not to be impressed with Vettel.
      1. 0-60Motorsports's Avatar
        0-60Motorsports -
        Wow it was an awesome race. HopefullY i can post some of the 9gb worth of pics i took. I was the Starter/Start tower yet again this year. Love it.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
        Wow it was an awesome race. HopefullY i can post some of the 9gb worth of pics i took. I was the Starter/Start tower yet again this year. Love it.
        You took that many pics and didn't tell me?
      1. 0-60Motorsports's Avatar
        0-60Motorsports -
        Sorry bro, Was so tired. We start at 05:00 and finish around 19:00 every day. during f1. Plus as soon as I had finished I had 80k worth of orders with deadlines to confirm and place. So been busy with all that. I'll try and post some pics up tonight. Check out my FB page for a teaser of some pics.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
        Sorry bro, Was so tired. We start at 05:00 and finish around 19:00 every day. during f1. Plus as soon as I had finished I had 80k worth of orders with deadlines to confirm and place. So been busy with all that. I'll try and post some pics up tonight. Check out my FB page for a teaser of some pics.
        No worries post up what you can when you can.
      1. 0-60Motorsports's Avatar
        0-60Motorsports -
        Will do bro. Cheers.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. 0-60Motorsports's Avatar
        0-60Motorsports -
        More sexy pics coming tonight folks Click here to enlarge
      1. Sparky68's Avatar
        Sparky68 -
        Got a few i will post up later.
      1. addictdhanush's Avatar
        addictdhanush -
        agree Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by addictdhanush Click here to enlarge
        agree Click here to enlarge
        Get lost spammer.