• Eurocharged releases their BMW F10 M5 tune software for the S63TU Twin Turbo V8, top speed limiter removed plus higher rev limit - + 54.4 rear wheel horsepower

      Well that was fast! Eurocharged has released their flash tune software for the BMW F10 M5 S63TU V8. On the Eurocharged Dyno Dynamics dyno (more conservative than a dynojet) the F10 M5 goes from a baseline of 488.4 wheel horsepower to 542.8 wheel horsepower. This is a gain of 54.4 horsepower to the rear wheels on the more highly strung technical update S63 4.4 liter Twin Turbo V8 in the F10 M5. Very, very solid gains.


      These gains are achieved on pump gas, 93 octane. In addition to the horsepower gain the rev limit is also raised and the top speed limited is deleted.

      This tune retails for $1,999.00. The ECU must be sent in and Eurocharged will reflash should the dealer overwrite the tune with a software update. Order here: http://www.eurocharged.com/products/...-f10-m5-detail

      Well done Eurocharged! Great to see tunes coming so quickly for the new M5. Dynograph below.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Eurocharged releases their BMW F10 M5 tune software for the S63TU Twin Turbo V8, top speed limiter removed plus higher rev limit - + 54.4 rear wheel horsepower started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 48 Comments
      1. Black Sheep's Avatar
        Black Sheep -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        also....we are able to send out a tuning unit for customers to tune the car themselves.....via OBD!!!!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
        also....we are able to send out a tuning unit for customers to tune the car themselves.....via OBD!!!!
        Ok that's big.
      1. Black Sheep's Avatar
        Black Sheep -
        Solid numbers Click here to enlarge

        When is one hitting the track for some track results? If its local Jake lmk
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
        When is one hitting the track for some track results? If its local Jake lmk
        we are going to do before and afters with enes's at the track!
      1. deemo319's Avatar
        deemo319 -
        Sounds like a lot of down time in store, as the car goes in and they add updates you have to send your ECU back in! Time for a hand-held guys. Oh, and the gains are for big boys Click here to enlarge.
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
        Sounds like a lot of down time in store, as the car goes in and they add updates you have to send your ECU back in! Time for a hand-held guys. Oh, and the gains are for big boys Click here to enlarge.
        read the above Click here to enlarge
      1. Brey335i's Avatar
        Brey335i -
        Great tune from some great guys. Outstanding work gentlemen!
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
        Great tune from some great guys. Outstanding work gentlemen!
        Thanks!!!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
        we are going to do before and afters with enes's at the track!
        Cool he got the F10? Sweet.

        Looking forward to the before and after. Car with this software should be able to do 125 in the 1/4 with a mid 11 I would think.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
        Sounds like a lot of down time in store, as the car goes in and they add updates you have to send your ECU back in! Time for a hand-held guys. Oh, and the gains are for big boys Click here to enlarge.
        Um they can send you the tool to flash yourself hence why I made sure to highlight it as that's a big deal...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
        Great tune from some great guys. Outstanding work gentlemen!
        And priced well too.
      1. JR M3's Avatar
        JR M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Um they can send you the tool to flash yourself hence why I made sure to highlight it as that's a big deal...
        Ill have to see that to believe it. As of right now, I am unaware of anyone in the world that can tune Flex Ray without having the ecu on a bench.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JR M3 Click here to enlarge
        Ill have to see that to believe it. As of right now, I am unaware of anyone in the world that can tune Flex Ray without having the ecu on a bench.
        If I prove it to you will you order?

        @JR M3
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JR M3 Click here to enlarge
        Ill have to see that to believe it. As of right now, I am unaware of anyone in the world that can tune Flex Ray without having the ecu on a bench.
        You should look into our history then. We do a lot of "firsts" all the time. And....yes everyone and their brother says that the f10 m5 can't be obd tuned. Any wise person can check the m5 ecu, and google it. We are not talking new technology as far as hardware.
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        If I prove it to you will you order?

        @JR M3
        great idea! We can ship him the equipment and let him see for himself. I can probably even ship it here to chi and do a video of tuning enes's car if that tickles your fancy too
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
        great idea! We can ship him the equipment and let him see for himself. I can probably even ship it here to chi and do a video of tuning enes's car if that tickles your fancy too
        There we go, let's see what he says.
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        you guys want to send over a tune..ill post some 1/4 times 60-130s and bunch of videos Click here to enlarge.
      1. JR M3's Avatar
        JR M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
        You should look into our history then. We do a lot of "firsts" all the time. And....yes everyone and their brother says that the f10 m5 can't be obd tuned. Any wise person can check the m5 ecu, and google it. We are not talking new technology as far as hardware.
        Its funny how you go on saying this. Please do tell more about how you write a custom file for Flex Ray.......

        or do you upload the same bmw file (w/ bmw signature written in the file) that every other tuner that claims to "tune the m5" uses? I am alot more educated on the topic than you think.

        So far the software resellers: Velos, Gintani (just to name a few) all use the same file. Seen it in person and know the source they got it from. Not to mention you're not the first person to claim they are working on a software tool.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JR M3 Click here to enlarge
        Its funny how you go on saying this. Please do tell more about how you write a custom file for Flex Ray.......

        or do you upload the same bmw file (w/ bmw signature written in the file) that every other tuner that claims to "tune the m5" uses? I am alot more educated on the topic than you think.

        So far the software resellers: Velos, Gintani (just to name a few) all use the same file. Seen it in person and know the source they got it from. Not to mention you're not the first person to claim they are working on a software tool.
        Who cares? You said they can't flash it and they can.

        Do you even have an F10 M5? If you're not in the market then you're just wasting peoples time and being negative for no reason. The car is brand new, not easy to tune, and Eurocharged has a tune available and is also able to get it to individuals. You have some sort of problem with this or just want a pat on the back?