Close

    • Deflating an F10 M5 owner's ego - Weistec Stage III superchargerd C63 AMG Black Series smacks down an F10 M5

      This is a pretty telling video. Warning, it gets ugly for the M5. So if you are an F10 M5 owner perhaps you should just go on M5board instead and have Gustav pat you on your back and tell you that you have the fastest sedan in the world and that everything will be fine. It's amazing how lopsided this race is considering the F10 M5 dynos in the low 500 wheel horsepower range stock but that does not help mask its simply big fat 4300+ pound butt.

      The C63 AMG Black Series has the Weistec Stage III 3.0 liter blower with 11 psi of boost producing somewhere in the 650 wheel horsepower range. The F10 M5 is stock and well, that shows. Maybe stock M5's are faster in Sweden? Enjoy the video.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Anal Raping Of An F10:M5 By A Weistec C 63 Black Series WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT started by JRCART View original post
      Comments 426 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Don't go and get your panties all in a bunch just yet, we all know your car is probably not even going to be ready, so it's a moot point anyhow.
        I like the positive energy.
      1. seth's Avatar
        seth -
        not to be a grammar nazi but a moot point is one that is actually open to discussion, not the inverse in which you used it.

        Click here to enlarge

        continue cockswinging party
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I like the positive energy.
        Come on Joe, we were having this conversation a year ago two weeks before Shift Sector and you were "keeping your fingers crossed" $#@! positive energy, just being realistic.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth Click here to enlarge
        not to be a grammar nazi but a moot point is one that is actually open to discussion, not the inverse in which you used it.

        Click here to enlarge

        continue cockswinging party
        This cock doesn't swing it drags........
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Come on Joe, we were having this conversation a year ago two weeks before Shift Sector and you were "keeping your fingers crossed" $#@! positive energy, just being realistic.
        That's fine, but things have changed since then. I'm going to press hard for this event. No point in me going without my car. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, Monday I'll know more.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's fine, but things have changed since then. I'm going to press hard for this event. No point in me going without my car. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, Monday I'll know more.
        Why not just go pick up a C63 coupe and starp a Weistec stage 3 to it???? You will be into the entire thing for under $85k and you will have a car that will go 10.5 all day
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Why not just go pick up a C63 coupe and starp a Weistec stage 3 to it???? You will be into the entire thing for under $85k and you will have a car that will go 10.5 all day
        Because I'd rather have an SLS.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Because I'd rather have an SLS.
        THen go grab a low mile used one, there are a bunch for sale
      1. Weistec's Avatar
        Weistec -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        Can I come up and be a crew with Weistec. I'll be the water boy lol
        Everyone is welcome, however with Jim and the Chicago crew around water is typically something that isn't served lol!

        Weistec Engineering
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        THen go grab a low mile used one, there are a bunch for sale
        I intend to. Let me finish my car and sell it first though.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth Click here to enlarge
        not to be a grammar nazi but a moot point is one that is actually open to discussion, not the inverse in which you used it.

        Click here to enlarge

        continue cockswinging party
        Huh ? It means it's an irrelevant argument and not open for debate. Not sure which grammar you're talking about unless it is a "moot argument" which is a legal argument...
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I intend to. Let me finish my car and sell it first though.
        So that's why you're so interested in SLS BS parts....I see a Weistec blower in your future bud.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        So that's why you're so interested in SLS BS parts....I see a Weistec blower in your future bud.
        ding ding ding
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        ding ding ding
        Doesn't look like there are many used deals out there right now.
      1. seth's Avatar
        seth -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Huh ? It means it's an irrelevant argument and not open for debate. Not sure which grammar you're talking about unless it is a "moot argument" which is a legal argument...
        In the context it was used in, it was used improperly. My wife is an English teacher, I got scolded for using it improperly several times.

        http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moot
        http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/122014...nced=false#eid
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth Click here to enlarge
        In the context it was used in, it was used improperly. My wife is an English teacher, I got scolded for using it improperly several times.

        http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moot
        http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/122014...nced=false#eid
        the word "moot" used an an adjective or noun, sure...but not the term "moot point".

        "Although the idea may still be worth debating and exploring academically, and such discussion may be useful for addressing similar issues in the future, the idea has been rendered irrelevant for the present issue."
      1. leo985i's Avatar
        leo985i -
        nerds
      1. seth's Avatar
        seth -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        the word "moot" used an an adjective or noun, sure...but not the term "moot point".

        "Although the idea may still be worth debating and exploring academically, and such discussion may be useful for addressing similar issues in the future, the idea has been rendered irrelevant for the present issue."
        Again, if you're going for the proper English definition it is the former rather than the latter. The phrase moot point in your definition was coined in the 1700's from law students in "moot trials" which were practice and of no value or "hypothetical". The slang phrase derived from that but the linage is improper as the trials were not labeled moot because they didn't matter or of no consequence but rather because they were to be debated as they were professional practice in law school. To be moot, something is open for debate. In a "moot trial" it was the not the actual fictitious points that were up for debate because they didn't mean anything but rather the practice of making those points as they were encouraging a principle of learning how to go about doing things and why.

        Just because we say things that are now slang doesn't mean they are being used correctly proper English by any means.
      1. seth's Avatar
        seth -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
        nerds
        guilty

        ask sticky, he thinks I'm a "nerdy, skinny jew with glasses"
      1. Legionofboom's Avatar
        Legionofboom -
        We really went so low as an argument about spelling or the use of a word.. Common guys.