• Deflating an F10 M5 owner's ego - Weistec Stage III superchargerd C63 AMG Black Series smacks down an F10 M5

      This is a pretty telling video. Warning, it gets ugly for the M5. So if you are an F10 M5 owner perhaps you should just go on M5board instead and have Gustav pat you on your back and tell you that you have the fastest sedan in the world and that everything will be fine. It's amazing how lopsided this race is considering the F10 M5 dynos in the low 500 wheel horsepower range stock but that does not help mask its simply big fat 4300+ pound butt.

      The C63 AMG Black Series has the Weistec Stage III 3.0 liter blower with 11 psi of boost producing somewhere in the 650 wheel horsepower range. The F10 M5 is stock and well, that shows. Maybe stock M5's are faster in Sweden? Enjoy the video.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Anal Raping Of An F10:M5 By A Weistec C 63 Black Series WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT started by JRCART View original post
      Comments 426 Comments
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Bad news for you Sticky.......I am registered with both cars for Shift Sector, looks like there is going to be another BMW Kill Video in five weeks.

        Actually your car needs to get finished first....Let Gintani know the can run but they can not hide, thy and you are getting Weistec/JRCART smackdown.
        Weistec has my car right now - I might give you a run for your money, Jim Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Bad news for you Sticky.......I am registered with both cars for Shift Sector, looks like there is going to be another BMW Kill Video in five weeks.

        Actually your car needs to get finished first....Let Gintani know the can run but they can not hide, thy and you are getting Weistec/JRCART smackdown.
        I'm already booked for Shift S3ctor. What day you going?
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm already booked for Shift S3ctor. What day you going?
        Both
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Both
        How did you get in on Saturday? I would do both too.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        How did you get in on Saturday? I would do both too.
        The name JRCART and Weistec was mentioned and just like that we had thre cars registered....I am not kidding


        So what are the odds your car is ready......deja vu
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        The name JRCART and Weistec was mentioned and just like that we had thre cars registered....I am not kidding


        So what are themodds your car is ready......deja vu
        That's amusing. Name BimmerBoost mentioned and spots on saturday can't be found.

        Now I'm pissed off.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's amusing. Name BimmerBoost mentioned and spots on saturday can't be found.

        Now I'm pissed off.
        No sure how it got done but it got done. Don't fret, I will be sure to be there on Sunday to show you my tail lights.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        No sure how it got done but it got done. Don't fret, I will be sure to be there on Sunday to show you my tail lights.
        I don't care about who wins or whatever as much as the principle of this matter. As I said, I'm pissed off and not going to let them off the hook for this.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's amusing. Name BimmerBoost mentioned and spots on saturday can't be found.

        Now I'm pissed off.
        They probably figured why waste a spot on you when they know your car will probably not be done Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        They probably figured why waste a spot on you when they know your car will probably not be done Click here to enlarge
        More like owner of the site BimmerPost is trying to keep out. And let's say the stars and planets align and it is ready. My car will $#@! all over the BMW junk that other forum will be bringing.

        I e-mailed the organizer letting him know my displeasure. Perhaps a front page article on bias is next depending on the response.
      1. Black Sheep's Avatar
        Black Sheep -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Who do I need to email to sign up for this ?
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Who do I need to email to sign up for this ?
        Saturday is full, Sunday has spots, check thier event site.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Actually check that - Just looked and I'm not driving 4 hours to that place. $#@! that, let me know when you want to rent out willow and do some real racing.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Maybe I'll just show up on Saturday anyway. If my car is ready you better believe I will.
      1. MisterEm's Avatar
        MisterEm -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Maybe I'll just show up on Saturday anyway. If my car is ready you better believe I will.
        Wow this thread tool a 180! I would love to see JR and Sticky line up after the last 2 years of build up.

        What happened to the insecure PTSD gentleman stuck in the 1990's mustang/domestic world? Banned from the thread?
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Lol what the hell happened to this thread this evening? Where did that 550i guy come from? Click here to enlarge

        Not gonna lie it was pretty entertaining reading through it.


        @LZH You gave that guy more patients than I would have. Funny but true story.. Last time a guy threatened me with his "size" I put him on his a** in one check to his chin.. Then gave his girlfriend's g-spot a beating when I randomly ran into her by herself a couple weeks later Click here to enlarge

        Textbook "I'm 7'9" 365lbs" threat response: 10lb sh*t in a 5lb bagClick here to enlarge


        @JRCART Happy to hear you are signed up for shift s3ctor. I'm looking forward to more vids of your cars. Screw all these girls that cry about your vids.. I want to see em Click here to enlarge

        -TZ
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        What happened to the insecure PTSD gentleman stuck in the 1990's mustang/domestic world? Banned from the thread?
        I didn't ban anyone, I hate doing that. It's a last resort as far as I'm concerned or used to keep the thread creator's intent on track. So, thread starters have their threads respected and have the most say over their own thread.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        Wow this thread tool a 180! I would love to see JR and Sticky line up after the last 2 years of build up.
        Problem is solved let's say Click here to enlarge

        Anyway, Alex from Gintani is out of town and gets in Monday. Phone call from me will be coming in Monday.

        You know what? I'm going to have all of you call too. To let him know we expect this car to be $#@!ing done. That's it. End of the line.
      1. Black Sheep's Avatar
        Black Sheep -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        So how many BimmerBoost shirts should I bring to Shift-Sector? Click here to enlarge

        I am hoping all our guys attending wear theirs. I want them to feel the presence.