Close

    • Deflating an F10 M5 owner's ego - Weistec Stage III superchargerd C63 AMG Black Series smacks down an F10 M5

      This is a pretty telling video. Warning, it gets ugly for the M5. So if you are an F10 M5 owner perhaps you should just go on M5board instead and have Gustav pat you on your back and tell you that you have the fastest sedan in the world and that everything will be fine. It's amazing how lopsided this race is considering the F10 M5 dynos in the low 500 wheel horsepower range stock but that does not help mask its simply big fat 4300+ pound butt.

      The C63 AMG Black Series has the Weistec Stage III 3.0 liter blower with 11 psi of boost producing somewhere in the 650 wheel horsepower range. The F10 M5 is stock and well, that shows. Maybe stock M5's are faster in Sweden? Enjoy the video.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Anal Raping Of An F10:M5 By A Weistec C 63 Black Series WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT started by JRCART View original post
      Comments 426 Comments
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Well now, that's relevant. Hey asshat, I am comparing apples to apples, not just tossing laptimes form whatever track is out there. What do they do on tracks they've ALL run on.
        Why are you changing the topic ???? You said American cars cannot run on road courses. I've proven that they can - it's as simple as that. Now you want to start looking at individual lap times from the 'Ring ???? Talk about irrelevant. Now your bringing up F1 budgets ???? LOL!!!!! You take the cake buddy. Never seen so much retardation in one thread in my life.
        I'm done with you. Thanks for playing.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Why are you changing the topic ???? You said American cars cannot run on road courses. I've proven that they can - it's as simple as that. Now you want to start looking at individual lap times from the 'Ring ???? Talk about irrelevant.
        I'm done with you. Thanks for playing.
        LOL, so just because they've been on a track means they are good road race cars, you are truly epically stupid - "look here's a London Bus on Silverstone, that MUST mean it handle great"
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        LOL, so just because they've been on a track means they are good road race cars, you are truly epically stupid - "look here's a London Bus on Silverstone, that MUST mean it handle great"
        Last post to you. London bus ?? Really ? The Boss 302 lapped Willow springs (fastest track on the west coast) as fast as a porsche 996 cup car on full slicks. The zr1 was 2 tenths behind the gt2 rs. Yeah, comparing that to a London bus is really apples to apples.
        Later chump - you know how to find me.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Last post to you. London bus ?? Really ? The Boss 302 lapped Willow springs (fastest track on the west coast) as fast as a porsche 996 cup car on full slicks. The zr1 was 2 tenths behind the gt2 rs. Yeah, comparing that to a London bus is really apples to apples.
        Later chump - you know how to find me.
        No I don't, did you PM me your number or something? I will glad to pm you mine, we can meet tonight and settle this, or do you need the extra time to grow a pair?
      1. MisterEm's Avatar
        MisterEm -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Not is stock form they can't, not when compared to more refined European cars.
        Myopic Fan-Boy Alert! Click here to enlarge

        Hate to burst your bubble, but a bone stock 5.0 coyote - has and will continue to not just compete but also *BEAT* comparable Euro cars for half the price at the 1320 foot track *and* a road course. This means both. Go figure!

        Your logic was fine with the F-body and SN mustangs. Not so much anymore.

        Read this 2011 M3 versus 2011 Mustang comparison - Both Stock : http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/viewall.html

        Care to retract some of your comments yet?





        I don't have a dog in the fight, but PJ you were wrong about the following that I've read in the past 20 minutes:

        1. American cars can only go straight.
        2. American cars cannot compete with their "refined" Euro cousins on a road course.
        3. A mustang with a live axle is incapable of road racing.
        4. (my favorite) Drag racing takes no skill. It is not my cup of tea, but there is quite a bit more to the game than lining up and punching it unfortunately.
        5. C63 Black = $150k

        Did facts get in the way of your logic or what?

        When you lose a debate due to factual information it is best to not cast stones.

        See below:
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        You should, every time you look in the mirror.
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Look you pathetic little pimple on a diseased ho's ass. I never said they weren't Americans, I said they went to Europe to hone their skills. Remember: Reading is fundamental
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        I can't get my "ass handed to me" by anyone who thinks drag racing is skilled driving. Sorry, it is automotive premature ejaculation, nothing more. You prob ably think Monster truck racing and wrestling are real sports too.
        Cheers,
        Mike

        p.s. I have no interest in buying a Mustang/Zr1/Camaro but the misinformation must stop.
      1. nafoo's Avatar
        nafoo -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        No I don't, did you PM me your number or something? I will glad to pm you mine, we can meet tonight and settle this, or do you need the extra time to grow a pair?
        Seriously? I can see the headlines now, "FORUM BICKERING TURNS VIOLENT AND DEADLY: From Keyboards to Handguns"

        "Ban all keyboards! Keyboards kill!"
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        1) Drag racing is for those that lack the skill to handle corners, period
        2) (as I have shown with the ring laptimes) they may be getting better, but American cars still fall short of Euro, period
        3) Capable of doing and capable of doing it well are 2 completely different things
        4) If you think a live axle is as good as true independent rear, something is wrong with you. That's like saying FWD is as good as RWD on a track, um, no, sorry

        Fine if the Euro conversion was off a little, the point that the Black is more $$$ than the M5 is still true, whether you like it or not.
      1. nafoo's Avatar
        nafoo -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
        Seriously? I can see the headlines now, "FORUM BICKERING TURNS VIOLENT AND DEADLY: From Keyboards to Handguns"

        "Ban all keyboards! Keyboards kill!"
        Nope, don't need guns for this, can't call yourself a man if you need a gun to solve all your issues. That is true punk b***h work. But if he wants to play, we can play.
      1. nafoo's Avatar
        nafoo -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Nope, don't need guns for this, can't call yourself a man if you need a gun to solve all your issues. That is true punk b***h work. But if he wants to play, we can play.
        Can you both strap GoPros to your heads if this ever goes down?

        All the cool stuff always happens in California and us out of staters are just left watching videos Click here to enlarge
      1. MisterEm's Avatar
        MisterEm -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        1) Drag racing is for those that lack the skill to handle corners, period
        2) (as I have shown with the ring laptimes) they may be getting better, but American cars still fall short of Euro, period
        3) Capable of doing and capable of doing it well are 2 completely different things

        Fine if the Euro conversion was off a little, the point that the Black is more $$$ than the M5 is still true, whether you like it or not.
        Don't let the facts get in the way of your pissing match - pj!
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        Don't let the facts get in the way of your pissing match - pj!
        Um, there were facts there? Did I miss something?
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Let's go ahead and put a solid live axle in an M3 and see how much better it does around the track, shall we? Nothing is gonna change the fact that live axles are for trucks.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        Myopic Fan-Boy Alert! Click here to enlarge

        Hate to burst your bubble, but a bone stock 5.0 coyote - has and will continue to not just compete but also *BEAT* comparable Euro cars for half the price at the 1320 foot track *and* a road course. This means both. Go figure!

        Your logic was fine with the F-body and SN mustangs. Not so much anymore.

        Read this 2011 M3 versus 2011 Mustang comparison - Both Stock : http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/viewall.html

        Care to retract some of your comments yet?





        I don't have a dog in the fight, but PJ you were wrong about the following that I've read in the past 20 minutes:

        1. American cars can only go straight.
        2. American cars cannot compete with their "refined" Euro cousins on a road course.
        3. A mustang with a live axle is incapable of road racing.
        4. (my favorite) Drag racing takes no skill. It is not my cup of tea, but there is quite a bit more to the game than lining up and punching it unfortunately.
        5. C63 Black = $150k

        Did facts get in the way of your logic or what?

        When you lose a debate due to factual information it is best to not cast stones.

        See below:






        Cheers,
        Mike

        p.s. I have no interest in buying a Mustang/Zr1/Camaro but the misinformation must stop.
        Finally someone who gets it.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        BTW, considering the 5.0 coyote you mention http://www.americanmuscle.com/coyote-crate-engine.html is a Ford Racing Engine, how do you then say "bone stock" - ridiculous. And where is references to prove the Coyote "beats" the Euros on any track? If you say it then you MUST have seen it.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Still have trouble seeing the point of straightline or drag racing. It's automotive premature ejaculation, it's over in seconds. Even the stock M5 will kill an AMG black when there's turns involved, AMG's tend to take turns about as well as a cruise ship.
        Take a look at the 2013 Lightening Lap results you $#@!ing ignoramus... the $#@!ing $#@!ty M5 and M6get beat by a Jag, a Camaro, a Mustang and the C63 Black Series beats them all and wins.

        I already wasted to many keystrokes on your dumb ass....bye loser!
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Take a look at the 2013 Lightening Lap results you $#@!ing ignoramus... the $#@!ing $#@!ty M5 and M6get beat by a Jag, a Camaro, a Mustang and the C63 Black Series beats them all and wins.

        I already wasted to many keystrokes on your dumb ass....bye loser!
        Hey, you're the one that needs to make yourself feel better by taking on a bone stock M5 with you "1000HP car" and brag about beating it. Ok, if that makes you feel better about yourself. Like I said, the next time I beat a Yaris off the light I'll film it for ya, the performance gap is just about the same.
      1. nafoo's Avatar
        nafoo -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Hey, you're the one that needs to make yourself feel better by taking on a bone stock M5 with you "1000HP car" and brag about beating it. Ok, if that makes you feel better about yourself. Like I said, the next time I beat a Yaris off the light I'll film it for ya, the performance gap is just about the same.
        Click here to enlarge
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Um, there were facts there? Did I miss something?
        Here you go Gustov..... don't cry too hard.

      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        I'd love to see some road course action of that 1000 HP car, I would bet that either it does nothing but 360's coming out of turns OR it turns the tires into smoke and is useless after 1 lap