• Deflating an F10 M5 owner's ego - Weistec Stage III superchargerd C63 AMG Black Series smacks down an F10 M5

      This is a pretty telling video. Warning, it gets ugly for the M5. So if you are an F10 M5 owner perhaps you should just go on M5board instead and have Gustav pat you on your back and tell you that you have the fastest sedan in the world and that everything will be fine. It's amazing how lopsided this race is considering the F10 M5 dynos in the low 500 wheel horsepower range stock but that does not help mask its simply big fat 4300+ pound butt.

      The C63 AMG Black Series has the Weistec Stage III 3.0 liter blower with 11 psi of boost producing somewhere in the 650 wheel horsepower range. The F10 M5 is stock and well, that shows. Maybe stock M5's are faster in Sweden? Enjoy the video.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Anal Raping Of An F10:M5 By A Weistec C 63 Black Series WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT started by JRCART View original post
      Comments 426 Comments
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        You should, every time you look in the mirror.

        Awwwww that's so cute, did you come up with that all by yourself little boy ?? Want to tell us some more about how American cars cannot road race ??





        Oh yeah and Jim Mero is an American driver, too.

        Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        HEY GREAT COMEBACK after you just got your ass handed to you. Any more absolutely retarded comments you's like to make ?
        I can't get my "ass handed to me" by anyone who thinks drag racing is skilled driving. Sorry, it is automotive premature ejaculation, nothing more. You prob ably think Monster truck racing and wrestling are real sports too.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Nice you found a KNOWN video of the Camaro on the 'ring, despite the fact that no one brought it up, how useless are you?
        Also, the Camaro is much more promising with it's independent rear suspension rather than the mustangs covered wagon rear suspension.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        I can't get my "ass handed to me" by anyone who thinks drag racing is skilled driving. Sorry, it is automotive premature ejaculation, nothing more. You prob ably think Monster truck racing and wrestling are real sports too.
        Please read back you $#@!ing twat - I NEVER mentioned one thing about drag racing in this thread. So here's your ass, again. Now find the door while you can.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Please read back you $#@!ing twat - I NEVER mentioned one thing about drag racing in this thread. So here's your ass, again. Now find the door while you can.
        Dude, if you ever want to meet and say that to my face, we will see who gets the door
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Nice you found a KNOWN video of the Camaro on the 'ring, despite the fact that no one brought it up, how useless are you?
        Also, the Camaro is much more promising with it's independent rear suspension rather than the mustangs covered wagon rear suspension.
        THAT'S THE CORVETTE ZR1 YOU $#@!ING MORON!!!!!!!!!

        LOL!!!!!!!!!!

        Why are you still here ???????? I brought it up because it's an american car running a road course which you said couldn't be done - DIDN'T YOU ???
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        THAT'S THE CORVETTE ZR1 YOU $#@!ING MORON!!!!!!!!!

        LOL!!!!!!!!!!

        Why are you still here ????????
        Eh, didn't bother to watch your little video
        The Vette and the Camaro both have independent rears (Vette always has) and both have known videos on the 'ring, and neither were being discussed. Nice try Junior
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Dude, if you ever want to meet and say that to my face, we will see who gets the door
        Hey I'm so cal too - no problem just say where and when and I'll be there. I'll also be at the next Shift Sector event if you want to bring that sweet 550 and get your ass handed to you there as well and maybe even a mouth full of broken teeth LOL.

        Sounds to me like someone is really butthurt....maybe you should do a little fact checking before you make idiotic comments.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Hey I'm so cal too - no problem just say where and when and I'll be there. I'll also be at the next Shift Sector event if you want to bring that sweet 550 and get your ass handed to you there as well and maybe even a mouth full of broken teeth LOL.
        LOL really? As a combat veteran I have been shot twice, and stabbed more, you think your little ass can do sh**? Let's do this TODAY, why wait?
        I will even bring some buddies from the Sheriffs dept to make sure things remain 1-on-1 and we are not disturbed Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        LOL really? As a combat veteran I have been shot twice, and stabbed more, you think your little ass can do sh**? Let's do this TODAY, why wait?
        Click here to enlarge

        As a combat vet I would expect you to be a bit smarter than that. But then again maybe that's why you got shot and stabbed multiple times.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Click here to enlarge

        As a combat vet I would expect you to be a bit smarter than that. But then again maybe that's why you got shot and stabbed multiple times.
        What you waiting for? bring it on
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        I will even bring some buddies from the Sheriffs dept to make sure things remain 1-on-1 and we are not disturbed Click here to enlarge
        Now your gonna bring some of your cop friends ?? LOL!!!!!!!! My guess is you are about 25years old and still living at home.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Now your gonna bring some of your cop friends ?? LOL!!!!!!!! My guess is you are about 25years old and still living at home.
        LOL, let's find out shall we?
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        I don't need my friends to beat some ass, but they will be glad to make sure we are not disturbed. And everything remains 1 on 1, if you're man enough (which I doubt)
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        LOL, let's find out shall we?
        You're a funny guy, John. Still think there are no American cars that can road race ?
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        You're a funny guy, John. Still think there are no American cars that can road race ?
        Not is stock form they can't, not when compared to more refined European cars.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        I don't need my friends to beat some ass, but they will be glad to make sure we are not disturbed. And everything remains 1 on 1, if you're man enough (which I doubt)
        LOL - and you call me obsessed ?? LOL

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        LOL, you are really obsessed with this aren't you. What a pathetic little life you must lead.
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        LOL - and you call me obsessed ?? LOL
        Sounds like someone is backtracking
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pjinca Click here to enlarge
        Not is stock form they can't, not when compared to more refined European cars.
        Really?? I just posted the stock ZR1 and the STOCK Boss 302 both running road courses. Tell me what "refined" European car is going to keep up with the ZR1 for example ?
      1. pjinca's Avatar
        pjinca -
        I gotta admit, at 6'4" /280 I don't get challenged much, this could be fun. Click here to enlarge