Close

    • - No Fly Zone - 3/2/2013 roll on race event pictures and impressions

      GermanBoost.com is happy to report that the No Fly Zone private airstrip roll on race event was a resounding success. A lot of serious hardware showed up and Tony from Omega Motorsport Events did an excellent job organizing everything. Everyone knew where to go and what to do. The pictures below showcase what was there and how things looked quite well. Yes, everyone wants race videos and those will all be coming shortly and will be posted throughout the week.

      For now, enjoy the pictures. The organization was well done and there are photos showing the quality of the tarmac. I think all participants who experienced this event as well as another competing event can state this venue and tarmac were of much higher quality.

      For those who want an event T-Shirt please private message me here or E-mail me at admin@germanboost.com. T-Shirts are $20 each.

      I would also like to personally thank Tony and his wife as well as @Weistec and @Terry@BMS . For some inexplicable reason Weistec and Burger Tuning just treat myself and this entire network incredibly well. They also always behave like complete professionals. A personal shout out as well to @JRCART (as well as his friend Rich) who brought out his vehicles and came in all the way from Chicago and @LZH who had some car trouble but still came out.

      Looking forward to doing this type of event again soon... with my own car in the mix. Photos below.






























































































































































































































      This article was originally published in forum thread: - No Fly Zone - 3/2/2013 roll on race event pictures and impressions started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 250 Comments
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Nice looks like a great turnout! I bet you guys had a great day. Looking forward to some vids Click here to enlarge

        -TZ
      1. RnmEvo9's Avatar
        RnmEvo9 -
        Great pictures, can't wait to see videos!
      1. StinkyM's Avatar
        StinkyM -
        Drooling over that Grigio Silver 458. Ugh. Let me count some pennies. Looks like an awesome event.
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        Can't wait to see some vids.
      1. benzy89's Avatar
        benzy89 -
        Ferrari F40 Click here to enlarge
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Awesome event, had a great time. Only lost one race with the CLK and that was to the 1000 hp GTR, I beat a modded ZR1, tt C6 Z06, a 880whp Supra, a 650whp GTR. The C BS was suprisingly quick as well lost to the 1000 hp GTR and lost by a half car length to tt Z06, he left early but a race is a race. Ran the C BS at least a dozen times and beat everything else including smacking around an ESS M3 a couple times by about ten car lengths. CLK was trapping at 176-177 and CBS was trapping at 170. Have lots of go pro and vbox data but going to take a coupl days to post. Sticky has some ride aling video of a pass in the C against the Weistec E63 tt.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Awesome event, had a great time. Only lost one race with the CLK and that was to the 1000 hp GTR, I beat a modded ZR1, tt C6 Z06, a 880whp Supra, a 650whp GTR. The C BS was suprisingly quick as well lost to the 1000 hp GTR and lost by a half car length to tt Z06, he left early but a race is a race. Ran the C BS at least a dozen times and beat everything else including smacking around an ESS M3 a couple times by about ten car lengths. CLK was trapping at 176-177 and CBS was trapping at 170. Have lots of go pro and vbox data but going to take a coupl days to post. Sticky has some ride aling video of a pass in the C against the Weistec E63 tt.
        It's a spectacular vid. Won't spoil it but let's just say the c63 bs impressed me. I dig it.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        It's a spectacular vid. Won't spoil it but let's just say the c63 bs impressed me. I dig it.
        Make sure you post up the turn off part of the video lol
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Make sure you post up the turn off part of the video lol
        I have that too just wish I didn't cut it before luke's flyby.
      1. Jake@Eurocharged.com's Avatar
        Jake@Eurocharged.com -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Awesome event, had a great time. Only lost one race with the CLK and that was to the 1000 hp GTR, I beat a modded ZR1, tt C6 Z06, a 880whp Supra, a 650whp GTR. The C BS was suprisingly quick as well lost to the 1000 hp GTR and lost by a half car length to tt Z06, he left early but a race is a race. Ran the C BS at least a dozen times and beat everything else including smacking around an ESS M3 a couple times by about ten car lengths. CLK was trapping at 176-177 and CBS was trapping at 170. Have lots of go pro and vbox data but going to take a coupl days to post. Sticky has some ride aling video of a pass in the C against the Weistec E63 tt.
        damn son nice job representing!
      1. kaane's Avatar
        kaane -
        Great Event Guys. I just got home. I was running my Paxton Supercharged 2013 Mustang GT 5.0, had about 15 runs. Lots of wins, a few losses. ALL FUN Click here to enlarge
      1. Ammonia's Avatar
        Ammonia -
        Holy $#@! ferrari F40............ I just freaking gasm'd.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kaane Click here to enlarge
        Great Event Guys. I just got home. I was running my Paxton Supercharged 2013 Mustang GT 5.0, had about 15 runs. Lots of wins, a few losses. ALL FUN Click here to enlarge
        Thanks for coming out man, I hope I got a photo of it.
      1. nafoo's Avatar
        nafoo -
        Looks like a successful event! Congrats. Looking forward to the videos Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        It was awesome. Beyond expectations.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I have that too just wish I didn't cut it before luke's flyby.
        Rookie move.

        If only you had seen me in the E63 trying to follow you guys thru the turn onto the taxiway at 100+mph LOL.
      1. ezec63's Avatar
        ezec63 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
        Awesome event, had a great time. Only lost one race with the CLK and that was to the 1000 hp GTR, I beat a modded ZR1, tt C6 Z06, a 880whp Supra, a 650whp GTR. The C BS was suprisingly quick as well lost to the 1000 hp GTR and lost by a half car length to tt Z06, he left early but a race is a race. Ran the C BS at least a dozen times and beat everything else including smacking around an ESS M3 a couple times by about ten car lengths. CLK was trapping at 176-177 and CBS was trapping at 170. Have lots of go pro and vbox data but going to take a coupl days to post. Sticky has some ride aling video of a pass in the C against the Weistec E63 tt.

        Howd the C run against the Weistec Upgraded TT E63?? The E should be putting down more power correct? something like 730whp idk what your C is putting down but i remember you saying mid-high 600's obviously weight and powerband come into effect but im interested in the results
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
        Howd the C run against the Weistec Upgraded TT E63?? The E should be putting down more power correct? something like 730whp idk what your C is putting down but i remember you saying mid-high 600's obviously weight and powerband come into effect but im interested in the results
        That's the big race bro... just wait.
      1. ezec63's Avatar
        ezec63 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's the big race bro... just wait.


        Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        I still can't get over this whole weekend. It was weird. I had the most awesome time in Bakersfied. $#@!ing Bakersfield. Sorry people of Bakersfield. You need stuff open past 2 AM though.