We plan on bringing the same professionalism and quality of service and product to the Supersprint® range and with your feedback - deliver products that you really want to see on your vehicles.
Email me at paul@Supersprint-Evolve.com .
Supersprint® are a world renowned performance exhaust manufacturer based in Mantova, Italy with over 58 years in the exhaust fabrication industry and offer products for almost 450 different car models.
Their systems are all designed and built in-house, using all Italian top quality parts. They undergo rigorous development and testing both on their in-house MAHA dyno and in real world driving, conforming to ISO 9001 quality standards. Supersprint® Street products also come with strict German TÜV certification.
Supersprint® offer a wide range of products with a cornerstone in the German performance car world - BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche and VW. We also cover other brands such as Aston Martin, Corvette, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and of course being an Italian company we also offer a wide range of products for Italian supercars - from the Ferrari 458 Italia to the Lamborghini Gallardo.
The Supersprint® product is designed with an emphasis on the following:
- Design: Sophisticated styling with an aggressive edge
- Sound: Sporty without being offensively loud
- Build: Incredibly high quality, perfect fitment and longevity
Please like us on Facebook to keep up to date on products and automotive news.
BMW F10/12 V8 M5/M6 Supersprint® Exhaust
The highly developed Supersprint® system for the latest M5 is built to the same exacting standards as we have become renowned for.
The target with this exhaust system was to give back to the M5 some of the lost soul in terms of sound, while improving the performance and the looks at the same time.
Very close relatives of this engine are fitted to the X5M and X6M and the 550i F10, cars on which Supersprint® has already worked in the past. During the development it was evident that a specific system, with oversize bore and other variations, was needed to obtain the desired results.
The OEM system, as in many other recent cars, has ceramic catalytic converters fitted directly after the turbos for the quickest warm up. These are extremely restrictive and the best solution is to move them downstream, onto the front pipes. The problem is that by doing so, the O2 sensors that control the pollutant gas after the cats will read incorrect values, with the consequential electronic issues like the check engine light on the dash.
This is the reason why we designed two different versions of the turbo downpipes.
Downpipes design one (catted): One design has the HJS metallic cats integrated in the downpipes, right after the turbos, like in the stock system. While these catalytic converters have better free-flowing characteristics than the stock units and will get into the operative temperature range in a short time, they are a bit more restrictive than a pipe-only solution. The advantage is that the O2 sensors are placed after the cats and will read catalyzed exhaust gas. The power increase with these downpipes is not much without an ECU tune, but they'll work very well with one, reducing the thermal and mechanical stress on the turbochargers.
Downpipes design two (cat-less): The second design removes the cats altogether from the first section of the exhaust. This design has been proven superior on our in house dynamometer. The O2 sensor issue must be resolved by either fitting micro-cats between the bungs and the sensors or deactivating the sensors with a ECU tune.
Regarding the front section of the exhaust we have three different choices:
- Front pipes with metallic cats: these are to be fitted with our cat-less downpipes. The volume, type of cats (HJS as usual) and position are optimal for performance but they will also work very well with reducing pollutants.
- Front pipes with silencers: these can be fitted with both of our downpipe designs, resulting in a fully cat-less setup when fitted with the cat-less downpipes. They have been designed to refine the sound of the car, giving more comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Free-flow front pipes: the best flow and the loudest sound. A full cat-less setup if fitted with the pipe-only downpipes.
We have two choices for the center section, with and without the x-pipe.
· Xpipe: The X-Pipe is louder and gives a deeper tone, so it's recommended for a cat-back setup but it tends to drone when coupled with the front section of the system.
· The centre pipes kit: Without Xpipe this produces less drone and it's a bit quieter, so it's better when coupled to the full system.
We also have developed the connecting pipes that link these together.
The tailpipes are 100mm, round, slash cut, thin lip items and can be chosen in classic, high quality chrome finish or in satin black (available with or without engraved logo).
The silencers are available in 3 versions:
- Road: TUV approved exhaust and the best compromise of comfort and sportiness. Fitted alone they'll give a deeper tone at low revs and a sportier tone at high revs, but nothing extreme. Depending on what other Supersprint® components they are coupled with the sound will be more or less aggressive.
- Race: These mufflers offer the most extreme sound, sacrificing some comfort for excitement (under development).
- Valved: The best of both worlds, these mufflers are equipped with pneumatic actuated bypass valves that connect to the OEM control system. They are quiet and refined when the valves are closed, and get wilder and more aggressive when they are open.
This Supersprint® exhaust has been developed as a whole system without any compromise, to be able to match any requirement from the customer.
All Supersprint® are covered by a 36 month, unlimited mileage warranty.
The M6 system is basically identical apart from minor changes due to differences such as bumper location.
Maha dyno (more to view here)
Supersprint exhaust system with valves VS Stock
Max horsepower +7,7 hp @ 5770 rpm
+15,9 hp @ 2800 rpm
+20,9 hp @ 4000 rpm
+26,6 hp @ 4400 rpm
+15,9 hp @ 5100 rpm
Max torque +33,1 nm @ 2850 rpm
+27,6 Nm @ 2100 rpm
+40,5 Nm @ 2800 rpm
+32,5 Nm @ 3600 rpm
+42,9 Nm @ 4400 rpm
+20,2 Nm @ 5200 rpm
For the best pricing and more information just PM me or Email me at paul@Supersprint-Evolve.com.