Single Turbo N54 Build - Built by JE Import Performance and tuned by Custom Performance Engineering (CP-E)
I will share some more information with you:
1) engine management- CP-E standback and profuel controller will be utilized.
2) Fuel System - Custom duel walbro fuel pumps with six additional injectors. The six injectors will be approximetely 180-210 cc and be positioned in a spacer between the engine and the intake manifold. Fabricating a new intake manifold was not worth the cost.
3) Exhaust Manifold - Equal Length Manifold
4) Turbo - GT37 Twin Scroll
5) Wastegates - Two Tial 38 mm Wastegates on each end of the exhaust manifold
6) Blow Off Valves - Two Blow Off Valves. One recirculates air, one blows off
7) Downpipe - 3 inch downpipe
8) Exhaust - 3 inch exhaust
9) Intercooler Piping - 3 inch too