Gains are said to be up to 63 all wheel horsepower on 91 octane, impressive. A hand held map switcher is also available with pump, race, and valet modes. The tune and handheld map switcher retail for $1500.
* Improved wheel horsepower and torque gains at 65 - 70 HP & 30 - 35 Ft. / Lbs. of torque, on 91 octane fuel.
* Estimated wheel gains as high as 63 horsepower and 51 Ft. / Lbs. of torque in some areas of the power band (up to the OEM rev limiter of 6500 RPM).
* Properly recalibrated air/fuel ratios and maximized boost pressures.
* Improved throttle response for a drive-by-cable system feel.
* Raised speed limiters to factory redline in final drive gear
* Included stock, race and valet modes, in addition to a GIAC Handheld Program Switcher with purchase.
A dyno sheet from a stock 2013 Audi S5 after the software is below, well done GIAC: