Close

    • World Motorsports creating a twin turbo kit for Mercedes 63 AMG Motors (M156/M159) - Prototype SLS AMG Twin Turbo Kit

      This is a rather interesting development in the Mercedes-Benz AMG performance scene. Truth is, World Motorsports is a newer name and one not seen on BenzBoost before. A Mercedes SLS AMG Twin Turbo kit certainly is quite a way to make an entrance. They already seem to have the turbos mounted but hardware is only one part of puzzle. What about the tuning? What about the impact of the torque on the SLS dual clutch transmission? These are just some of the problems posed.

      World Motorsports is located in Torrance, California and Benzboost was invited out to see what they are up to. A very generous offer as most companies won't allow anyone to visit when they are preparing for a show (SEMA) and wrapping up very difficult work. Apparently they are going to try to make it to SEMA in Las Vegas which is less than three weeks away. Not a long window but it would be impressive if they were to make it.

      Plumbing is said to be 80% complete at this point and the car should be hitting the dyno soon. BenzBoost will hopefully be able to provide more info shortly after stopping by the shop. For now, enjoy the development pictures below.














      This article was originally published in forum thread: World Motorsports claiming to build a twin turbo M156/M159 motor? SLS prototype twin turbo kit started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 305 Comments
      1. hworang00's Avatar
        hworang00 -
        I don't think Sticky or anyone here has any animosity or anything against you guys or your work. Actually, I think we're all very excited to see what you and your company have to offer. I think Sticky was just confused as to why the car, which has such an innovative piece of engineering in it, would be at someone else's booth, and why it would have it's hood closed. I don't know about Sticky, but I didn't even think of the fact that you would allow something so awesome to be put on the sidelines and allow the tires to shine. In addition, I think we're all VERY EAGER to see your work and just jumping at the chance to get a peak.

        I wouldn't hold anything against anyone here. It's rare we get to see something so new and awesome. I'm super eager to see what you have to offer. Especially if it's going to be competitively priced (HOPEFULLY cheaper /hint hint!), it's going to be a game changer for the M156 platform...either way, I think you may be taking people's eagerness for pushiness or animosity, but nope, we're just SUPER happy to see it! Click here to enlarge

        Either way...I'm super $#@!ing jealous of ALL you guys at SEMA...bastards...I'm sitting here writing a 2500 word paper about the Zaire Ebola virus...I want to make money designing car stuff...whomp whomp...
      1. Fast Lane's Avatar
        Fast Lane -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        You guys are really crazy. The car is on display in the Continental Tire booth, they sponsor all of the cars that we build and our race team. The car is part of there display, would you want the hood open? Do any of the cars in their booth have the hood open? They are a tire company, the reason that they are using our car is to display their TIRES. .
        I think displaying a twin turbo set up for the first time in the USA in a special car like the M159 SLS in the continental tire booth is crazy!

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        We have our own booth in the North Hall of SEMA which is the hall where all the performance parts are displayed. I have been at that booth for the last two days, I haven't seen or talked to anyone from this forum. If you guys are interested in performance parts for your cars I would assume that this is where you would be, if you are interested in 32" wheels and that is the thing that interests you I guess the South Hall is the place for you to spend your SEMA show..
        Obviously the south hall is where you chose to display the "Project SLS". Every member in this forum wanted to see those twin turbos on the SLS including @Sticky (who actually did pass by it) including member @LZH. where were you?.....North hall, I wonder why you wouldnt lend continental tires your E63 or C250 for display, but decided to throw the SLS in the "south hall" with the hood closed.




        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        As for our tuning. All of our partners on our car are CLEARLY displayed at the car in the Continental Booth and their is no hiding what we use in our SLS for tuning. We never had any issues with tuning or building our cars but you guys can all start stirring any rumors up that you like, this forum is especially good for that.

        Sticky had an open invitation to come by our shop any day that he wanted between 9-5 Monday through Friday when he doubted our ability to build this car in his first ever posting about us. Did he ever show up, NO. Maybe it would have been good for him to take a shop tour and see what it is we do but I guess it didn't matter to him. Everyone on this forum would rather just start rumors and come up with their own answers rather than easily find out the real deal. ..
        Why dont you state who did the tuning right now since there is no hiding as you mentioned?

        what I heard arent rumors. I actually got it from someone that you know very well. Yes, you did,and YOU STILL HAVE problem in tuning for this hardware.

        Hey, a friend of mine contacted you for power results for this SLS. You promised you will provide a dynosheet immediately after the project is completed. Care to do so?



        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        As for our tuning and ECU work, I somehow don't think you guys have a clue about what it is we do. We are trying to get our website working but I have made it live for you guys to see. Our about page is up and we have a video on the page that shows some of the non proprietary things that we do. Why don't you go to it and watch it so you have a small idea about us at least. I am sure you all probably don't need to though because everyone here seems to know us so well.

        Why don't you stop by our booth before the end of the show and introduce yourselves rather than sticking with this same boring rhetoric that this forum is famous for. Do I need to pay you to come see us because I refuse to do that, you have had an open invitation and I still haven't met you. Our website is at
        world-motorsportsdotcom.
        No I do have a clue. Really, I doClick here to enlarge

        its not our mistake that you decided to build the hardware before figuring out the tuning. I know who you called and who you decided to go withClick here to enlarge


        Fact is:
        1- this car hasnt met your expectation
        2- you dont have dynosheets for this SLS, and propabley never will
        3- there is no proof that this car is runing great

        Dont flame at the Admin of the forum. Sticky was the one that started this thread and showed everybody your work. Dont be angry at him for not able to complete the project.

        BTW, did you know what problems Brabus went through when the built thier twin turbo SLS?Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        You guys are really crazy. The car is on display in the Continental Tire booth, they sponsor all of the cars that we build and our race team. The car is part of there display, would you want the hood open? Do any of the cars in their booth have the hood open? They are a tire company, the reason that they are using our car is to display their TIRES. We have our own booth in the North Hall of SEMA which is the hall where all the performance parts are displayed. I have been at that booth for the last two days, I haven't seen or talked to anyone from this forum. If you guys are interested in performance parts for your cars I would assume that this is where you would be, if you are interested in 32" wheels and that is the thing that interests you I guess the South Hall is the place for you to spend your SEMA show.As for our tuning. All of our partners on our car are CLEARLY displayed at the car in the Continental Booth and their is no hiding what we use in our SLS for tuning. We never had any issues with tuning or building our cars but you guys can all start stirring any rumors up that you like, this forum is especially good for that.Sticky had an open invitation to come by our shop any day that he wanted between 9-5 Monday through Friday when he doubted our ability to build this car in his first ever posting about us. Did he ever show up, NO. Maybe it would have been good for him to take a shop tour and see what it is we do but I guess it didn't matter to him. Everyone on this forum would rather just start rumors and come up with their own answers rather than easily find out the real deal. I was expecting to finally meet Sticky on the first day at SEMA but maybe he just can't seen to find a booth that is selling performance parts for Mercedes Benz's because I have been in that booth for 2 days now. I mean, why would anyone on a forum named Benzboost.com be interested in a company that has aftermarket Benz parts on display? Maybe its very difficult to actually locate a booth at SEMA, you may actually have to open a SEMA map if you can't figure out how to use the numbers on the floor. I can assure you that every other manufacturer of Benz parts has been able to find us and has stopped by and said hello. As for our tuning and ECU work, I somehow don't think you guys have a clue about what it is we do. We are trying to get our website working but I have made it live for you guys to see. Our about page is up and we have a video on the page that shows some of the non proprietary things that we do. Why don't you go to it and watch it so you have a small idea about us at least. I am sure you all probably don't need to though because everyone here seems to know us so well. Why don't you stop by our booth before the end of the show and introduce yourselves rather than sticking with this same boring rhetoric that this forum is famous for. Do I need to pay you to come see us because I refuse to do that, you have had an open invitation and I still haven't met you. Our website is at world-motorsportsdotcom.
        Hey, I think you are misunderstanding. I'm just reporting what happened. I personally would love to see the car with the hood popped and I'm sure others would too. I'm not super interested in just looking at an SLS but I understand the booth you are at is focusing on something else, that's fine. I'm not putting you down or saying anything negative so I don't understand the animosity.

        I have nothing against you I simply said the car had it's hood closed. I'm not lying or doing anything wrong here so it's not really fair for you to disparage the forum.When people may ask questions or get critical of me sometimes I can respond in a similar manner to you but I think you're off base here. I was excited to see your product and was disappointed I was not able to. That's all, nothing against you.

        Kindly read your post over again and see if perhaps you over-reacted. P.S. I managed to find everyone I was supposed to find, not sure why I missed you but obviously I was there by the car. It's a big show, no big deal. I never shy away from introducing myself plus not like my nametag with all my info hides who I am. Also, as an enthusiast I'm genuinely interested in seeing this materialize. Relax, nobody is out to get you.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
        I don't think Sticky or anyone here has any animosity or anything against you guys or your work. Actually, I think we're all very excited to see what you and your company have to offer. I think Sticky was just confused as to why the car, which has such an innovative piece of engineering in it, would be at someone else's booth, and why it would have it's hood closed. I don't know about Sticky, but I didn't even think of the fact that you would allow something so awesome to be put on the sidelines and allow the tires to shine. In addition, I think we're all VERY EAGER to see your work and just jumping at the chance to get a peak.

        I wouldn't hold anything against anyone here. It's rare we get to see something so new and awesome. I'm super eager to see what you have to offer. Especially if it's going to be competitively priced (HOPEFULLY cheaper /hint hint!), it's going to be a game changer for the M156 platform...either way, I think you may be taking people's eagerness for pushiness or animosity, but nope, we're just SUPER happy to see it! Click here to enlarge

        Either way...I'm super $#@!ing jealous of ALL you guys at SEMA...bastards...I'm sitting here writing a 2500 word paper about the Zaire Ebola virus...I want to make money designing car stuff...whomp whomp...
        Thank you, voice of reason.
      1. Dodger63's Avatar
        Dodger63 -
        Who are you??

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
        I think displaying a twin turbo set up for the first time in the USA in a special car like the M159 SLS in the continental tire booth is crazy!



        Obviously the south hall is where you chose to display the "Project SLS". Every member in this forum wanted to see those twin turbos on the SLS including @Sticky (who actually did pass by it) including member @LZH. where were you?.....North hall, I wonder why you wouldnt lend continental tires your E63 or C250 for display, but decided to throw the SLS in the "south hall" with the hood closed.






        Why dont you state who did the tuning right now since there is no hiding as you mentioned?

        what I heard arent rumors. I actually got it from someone that you know very well. Yes, you did,and YOU STILL HAVE problem in tuning for this hardware.

        Hey, a friend of mine contacted you for power results for this SLS. You promised you will provide a dynosheet immediately after the project is completed. Care to do so?





        No I do have a clue. Really, I doClick here to enlarge

        its not our mistake that you decided to build the hardware before figuring out the tuning. I know who you called and who you decided to go withClick here to enlarge


        Fact is:
        1- this car hasnt met your expectation
        2- you dont have dynosheets for this SLS, and propabley never will
        3- there is no proof that this car is runing great

        Dont flame at the Admin of the forum. Sticky was the one that started this thread and showed everybody your work. Dont be angry at him for not able to complete the project.

        BTW, did you know what problems Brabus went through when the built thier twin turbo SLS?Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        You guys are really crazy. The car is on display in the Continental Tire booth, they sponsor all of the cars that we build and our race team. The car is part of there display, would you want the hood open? Do any of the cars in their booth have the hood open? They are a tire company, the reason that they are using our car is to display their TIRES.

        We have our own booth in the North Hall of SEMA which is the hall where all the performance parts are displayed. I have been at that booth for the last two days, I haven't seen or talked to anyone from this forum. If you guys are interested in performance parts for your cars I would assume that this is where you would be, if you are interested in 32" wheels and that is the thing that interests you I guess the South Hall is the place for you to spend your SEMA show.

        As for our tuning. All of our partners on our car are CLEARLY displayed at the car in the Continental Booth and their is no hiding what we use in our SLS for tuning. We never had any issues with tuning or building our cars but you guys can all start stirring any rumors up that you like, this forum is especially good for that.

        Sticky had an open invitation to come by our shop any day that he wanted between 9-5 Monday through Friday when he doubted our ability to build this car in his first ever posting about us. Did he ever show up, NO. Maybe it would have been good for him to take a shop tour and see what it is we do but I guess it didn't matter to him. Everyone on this forum would rather just start rumors and come up with their own answers rather than easily find out the real deal.

        I was expecting to finally meet Sticky on the first day at SEMA but maybe he just can't seen to find a booth that is selling performance parts for Mercedes Benz's because I have been in that booth for 2 days now. I mean, why would anyone on a forum named Benzboost.com be interested in a company that has aftermarket Benz parts on display? Maybe its very difficult to actually locate a booth at SEMA, you may actually have to open a SEMA map if you can't figure out how to use the numbers on the floor.

        I can assure you that every other manufacturer of Benz parts has been able to find us and has stopped by and said hello.

        As for our tuning and ECU work, I somehow don't think you guys have a clue about what it is we do. We are trying to get our website working but I have made it live for you guys to see. Our about page is up and we have a video on the page that shows some of the non proprietary things that we do. Why don't you go to it and watch it so you have a small idea about us at least. I am sure you all probably don't need to though because everyone here seems to know us so well.

        Why don't you stop by our booth before the end of the show and introduce yourselves rather than sticking with this same boring rhetoric that this forum is famous for. Do I need to pay you to come see us because I refuse to do that, you have had an open invitation and I still haven't met you. Our website is at
        world-motorsportsdotcom.

        So my take from this obnoxious post is that we should seek you out in the real world, at SEMA or take a drive to your shop to see your product. If that is the case then why the hell do you even bother to post here ? If you have nothing to hide and want to promote your product, then it would be wise for you to display it here.


        Kind of an off-putting post from someone who is trying to market a new product. There's one person here doubting your efforts yet you talk $#@! about the entire forum ? If the car is complete and running, then why not post a video or a dyno sheet rather than acting like we all owe you something ? Hey it's your product, do with it what you want...but talking down to potential customers isn't the best idea IMO.
      1. Portman's Avatar
        Portman -
        Craig,

        I love your twin turbo system on the SLS. Dont worry about Sticky and his worthless followers. This forum like you said, is full of drama and BS. Truly embarrassing. Sticky is a loser and takes words from clowns like LZH, who have no business in the world of tuning. I don't even come here anymore. I was just googling a twin turbo system on an SLS and came across this thread. It seems that the gay lovers are still at it.


        Sticky: go ahead and negative rep me and this post like you always do and see if I give a 5hit, you worthless $#@!.
      1. hworang00's Avatar
        hworang00 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
        Craig,

        I love your twin turbo system on the SLS. Dont worry about Sticky and his worthless followers. This forum like you said, is full of drama and BS. Truly embarrassing. Sticky is a loser and takes words from clowns like LZH, who have no business in the world of tuning. I don't even come here anymore. I was just googling a twin turbo system on an SLS and came across this thread. It seems that the gay lovers are still at it.


        Sticky: go ahead and negative rep me and this post like you always do and see if I give a 5hit, you worthless $#@!.
        Just thought I'd point out: you talk crap about all of the people on this forum (me included, I assume) but you have 5 posts, and you say it's full of drama and BS, aren't you adding to it by saying things like you did in this post? Not only that...we're not causing drama or anything. You do realize that we're eager to see the product...but Craig has posted on here about his car, and said it is finished...yet there's no evidence that it's been done...we're not saying that it isn't...we're just ready to see something. IF it isn't done...that's cool...but no reason to lie about it. We all understand (Sticky more than anyone else), that R&D takes time. There's no reason for anyone to get up in arms about what someone says on a forum.

        In addition, if you hate this forum so much, I respectfully ask that you don't lurk on here anymore. If the only thing you have to add is comments like the one above, you're not contributing to this place, and you might be better off at a forum where your opinion matches the majority there. Calling people $#@!s is not only offensive to the people you're slanderously demeaning but it's also uncalled for and ignorant.

        @cpais, just so you know. Everyone here is excited to see your product and is very eager to learn about it. The problem is that there hasn't been any real proof or evidence about your product. I understand this must be a stressful time for your team and yourself, making sure your product is up to par and ready for SEMA must've been $#@!ing tough. But please understand that we're not bashing you or saying your product is $#@!ty, but it's tough for us to blindly believe that you have this miraculous product without at least a bit of proof. I'm sure that people from the forum who know where your booth is, WILL stop by and chat with you about it. But people who aren't there, namely me! Click here to enlarge, are waiting eagerly by the computer for anything we can get...I hope you and Sticky and anyone else here that you feel have offended you get to meet up, share a beer, and you get to elaborate/brag about your product...would be one $#@!ing awesome conversation with some good beers, in a good place, about a good thing, and definitely with good people! Click here to enlarge
      1. Portman's Avatar
        Portman -
        Another gay member. Congrats
      1. hworang00's Avatar
        hworang00 -
        Ehh you can call me what you want. Just shows how little you know, how ignorant you are, and how dumb you are. Enjoy your meaningless life.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
        Craig,

        I love your twin turbo system on the SLS. Dont worry about Sticky and his worthless followers. This forum like you said, is full of drama and BS. Truly embarrassing. Sticky is a loser and takes words from clowns like LZH, who have no business in the world of tuning. I don't even come here anymore. I was just googling a twin turbo system on an SLS and came across this thread. It seems that the gay lovers are still at it.


        Sticky: go ahead and negative rep me and this post like you always do and see if I give a 5hit, you worthless $#@!.
        You are so full of $#@!. Do you really believe the crap you post ? A brief look at your post history clearly shows that each time you post, it's something negative and offensive....which immediately gets you neg repped so hard you can't post anymore. Times goes by, and you rep climbs and then you come right back and do the same thing over, and over and over. It is fun though watching you get $#@! slapped over, and over and over again LOL.
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        Luke,

        You in town the week before 17 Nov?
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
        Craig,

        I love your twin turbo system on the SLS. Dont worry about Sticky and his worthless followers. This forum like you said, is full of drama and BS. Truly embarrassing. Sticky is a loser and takes words from clowns like LZH, who have no business in the world of tuning. I don't even come here anymore. I was just googling a twin turbo system on an SLS and came across this thread. It seems that the gay lovers are still at it.


        Sticky: go ahead and negative rep me and this post like you always do and see if I give a 5hit, you worthless $#@!.
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
        Another gay member. Congrats
        First of all. It's people like you that are worthless to our forum. There is a reason why Sticky does not ban anyone. We do it ourselves, just by neg repping your dumbass. The comments that aren't needed in this thread will be hidden soon, don't worry.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
        Luke,

        You in town the week before 17 Nov?
        Yes Sir. Got your email, will get back to your shortly.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        First of all. It's people like you that are worthless to our forum. There is a reason why Sticky does not ban anyone. We do it ourselves, just by neg repping your dumbass. The comments that aren't needed in this thread will be hidden soon, don't worry.
        Big +1
      1. cpais's Avatar
        cpais -
        Let me make this simple. I didnt come here to ever promote anything. Sticky wrote an article and took some pictures from either MBWorld or our Facebook page of our car and started a thread and article on his forum. The name of the article was WORLD MOTORSPORTS CLAIMING TO BUILD A TWIN TURBO KIT FOR ......

        I never posted anywhere here about anything and had no plans to. I simply invited Sticky to come down to my shop, since he decided to write an article about us. He says we are local so I wanted him to see what we do for himself. I figured if you're panning to write articles on things it may be smart to actually talk to the person or investigate the things that you are writing articles about.

        Also, I have seen the underhanded stuff that goes on here first hand. MHP Andy having posts deleted by Sticky that were hurtful, people ganging up behind the scenes to steer threads in the directions that they want to go. I mean FASTLANE sounds just like ANDY but it couldn't be, could it? After everything that went on here with him their is now way that Sticky would let him post on here right? And besides, why would Andy want it out for me but, you never know with that guy.

        You guys enjoy your day but remember one thing. I NEVER CAME HERE TO PROMOTE ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS, NOR WILL I EVER WILL. This whole thread was started by others so you guys can continue saying whatever you want.

        Bottom line is this. Sticky doesn't want to see the car, if he wanted to he had plenty of opportunities to. If FastLane's not Andy, I would be surprised. If Sticky doesn't know that's Andy I would be really surprised.

        Good luck with the forum, I really do hope it works out for all of you guys. If you are going to ever write another article about what we are doing please just pick up the phone or stop on by and ask us. There is no reason to steal pictures from a competing forum and make up an article from your own head to keep your forum relevant. Try keeping your forum relevant with facts and try using sources that are actually involved, not sitting in some house stomping around all night sending text messages to everybody.

        We had a great SEMA show and I hope if you were there you enjoyed it too. I hope you got a chance to see all the Mercedes Benz's that we had on display at the SEMA show, because we had several displays all over the place.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        I simply invited Sticky to come down to my shop, since he decided to write an article about us. He says we are local so I wanted him to see what we do for himself. I figured if you're panning to write articles on things it may be smart to actually talk to the person or investigate the things that you are writing articles about.
        I'm not sure why you are insulting my intelligence here. I put up a thread on a twin turbo kit coming for a motor in the section for that motor, what's the problem? I wrote an intro article that was quite positive. I said I would come down to your shop and accepted your invitation.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        Also, I have seen the underhanded stuff that goes on here first hand. MHP Andy having posts deleted by Sticky that were hurtful, people ganging up behind the scenes to steer threads in the directions that they want to go. I mean FASTLANE sounds just like ANDY but it couldn't be, could it? After everything that went on here with him their is now way that Sticky would let him post on here right? And besides, why would Andy want it out for me but, you never know with that guy.
        There is no underhanded stuff and we don't delete posts, so sorry, you are mistaken. Andy at MHP would ask for competitors posts to be deleted and used multiple accounts to steer threads and bash the competition. That was put to an end, just couldn't take it any longer and I wish I did it sooner. This is what you are referencing?

        He is more than free to post here don't know what you are talking about.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        Bottom line is this. Sticky doesn't want to see the car, if he wanted to he had plenty of opportunities to. If FastLane's not Andy, I would be surprised. If Sticky doesn't know that's Andy I would be really surprised.
        What is with your animosity? Yes I want to see the car. I came to SEMA and checked it out, there was nothing to see. I posted several times in the thread I would like to go down to the shop but didn't bother you guys before SEMA. I posted a few times asking what date worked for you.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
        Good luck with the forum, I really do hope it works out for all of you guys. If you are going to ever write another article about what we are doing please just pick up the phone or stop on by and ask us. There is no reason to steal pictures from a competing forum and make up an article from your own head to keep your forum relevant. Try keeping your forum relevant with facts and try using sources that are actually involved, not sitting in some house stomping around all night sending text messages to everybody.
        Once again, way off base as the pictures were taken from your public facebook page and the article was posted on your facebook page as well receiving a like from you I believe...

        No offense, you are really way off base with all your statements and behavior here. I don't particularly understand your attitude or continued insults.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Sounds to me like someone here has a pretty big ego because they did something like strap a couple turbos to a motor - big deal. Nothing ground breaking about that people have been doing it for quite a while now. It's clear the only thing they have at this point are pictures which were posted on their FB page. Again, big deal. Show us some runfiles, dyno graphs and evidence that the hardware is actually working at peak levels cause we all know the hardware is the easy part - it's the tuning and all the other software surrounding a build like this that is difficult. And up until now there is no evidence that shows they've done it except for a few photos and a biturbo badge.
        It's also clear this guy doesn't respect the membership here from his comments above. He doesn't plan on promoting his product here...fine. But it's obvious he is attempting to promote it elsewhere otherwise why go to SEMA ? I've seen plenty of "projects" that go to SEMA that don't work or run but are only sent there as marketing tools. I see no evidence why this is any different. I'd like to be proven wrong but it seems this guy doesn't feel we deserve to know anything which is too bad because I was actually considering buying it. Now, I think I'll just save my money, keep my Black Series stock and buy an M157.
      1. George Smooth's Avatar
        George Smooth -
        This forum is such a $#@! hole that Weistec managed to sell me their whole M156 performance catalog. Till today I wonder why they waisted their time here with all us non promotion worthy losers Click here to enlarge
      1. Dodger63's Avatar
        Dodger63 -
        Craig is the nicest guy in the world something has him twisted