They are announcing their presence on BimmerBoost with a ProEFI Pro128 ECU sale for $2700. Please PM @undercover or @undercoverangie or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached at:
4185 Route 130 South, Edgewater Park NJ 08010
Further details about the ProEFI sale as well as details about Undercover Performance are below in their own words:
Hello guys and girls,
We have been on the forum for a fewmonths now and finally made the leap to becoming a supporting vendor.We are the largest ProEFI dealer in the NE. We specializein Stand Alone engine management tuning and installation. We’rehere to help you reach the horse power goal you are looking for,without double spending your money and doing things twice. Our ideabehind “Undercover” is we do work in ways that are not obnoxious.Everyone who’s been doing this for a while knows that being pickedout of a group of cars by authorities gets old and undesirable. Ouraim is to alleviate this while maintaining higher than expectedperformance.
A little background on our shop:
Here at Undercover we are yourinstallation headquarters and parts store for any of our customperformance partners. We specialize in BMW and Supra customperformance but, we have been doing a lot lately, with GTR’s. Wehave been working on everything from 9second Grand Nationals tocustom built headers and exhausts for Lamborghini Murcielagos. Wehave recently decided to focus only on the GTR, Supra and BMWapplications. We feel that narrowing our focus on a few specificapplications that will allow us to lead instead of follow like othersdo. Our professional wiring is unlike any others. We do installationsthat are OEM quality and look like it belongs. Our fabricationdepartment is second to none, with the highest quality welds andfitment ever seen.
Garth: My name is Garth, Iam the owner and Lead Tech of Undercover. A couple things aboutmyself. I was a Nissan tech for several years, authorizedBMW tech and performance reseller and have been Dyno tuningapplications from American to German and everything in between. Ihave spent several years at speed and custom shops until I decided toopen Undercover. Our main focus has been Mustangs, GrandNationals, and Supras for several years now. Lately we'vebeen really into the n54/55 BMW's, E46 M3's.
Angela: My name is Angela, and I amthe multitasker of the Undercover crew ^__^. I do everything frompull heads off of cars to racing down the quarter mile to theaccounting and billing. I am on the forums daily answering anyquestions customer may have, and posting pictures and updates oncustomers’ vehicles we have around the shop. I am also on ourcompany Facebook, with the same responsibilities as I have on theforums. I have designed some of the flyers we have had forpromotional sales we have done, also in April we held a charity eventand I was given the task of designing the T-shirts. And of course Iam always getting my hands dirty around the shop when I can. I workedin a body shop for a year doing R&R work and I apprenticed inpainting the cars, other than that I was always working on mypersonal car and some of my friends cars. I have a passion forworking on cars, making horse power and going fast so I fit right inwith the boys.
- Jonathan Motorcars
- NJ Motorsports Park
- Saad Racing
- BMW USA
- Custom Performance Engineering
- Burger Motorsports
- Forge Wheels
- Fonse Performance
- Turner Motorsports
- Extreme PSI
Some things aboutProEfi you should all know about:
ProEFI offers plug and play solutionsfor BMW E46 M3, E36 M3, 2007-2010 N54 applications. The Pro128 systemgives the user control over the following options:
- Ignition timing
- I-Boost Control (5 stages of boost curves that can be selected to be targeted against Vehicle Speed, Time, or Flex Fuel input)
- Flex Fuel (ability to run any mixture of E85 with the ECU making on the fly adjustments to boost, spark, and fueling based on Ethanol content).
- Antilag Boost control - 5 different target boost levels
- TwoStep Launch Control - 5 different target RPM's
- Hi/Low Octane switch - Allows the user to easily change the calibration to run pump gas and race gas settings
- Nitrous Control - up to 4 stages
- Control multiple fuel pumps in stages for easier fuel pressure control at lower flow demand
- Manual transmission Gear position indicators and clutch slip calculations
- 2 channel Knock control with knock windows and true knock frequency filtering
- Direct Fire Ignition - No wasted spark!
- Fuel Pressure Feedback and fault control to monitor proper fuel delivery to prevent engine damage due to fuel system failure
- Oil Pressure monitoring to alert when low oil pressure conditions occur
- Radiator Pressure monitoring to warn for excessive coolant pressure in case of a weak head to cylinder block seal, or cracked cylinder.
- Traction Control - Utilizes the stock wheel speed sensors picked up off of the CAN bus to monitor all 4 wheels. We also use this to help prevent transmission or clutch damage on the higher horsepower applications that spin the tires.
- Closed Loop O2 Feedback with Internal Wideband O2 sensors
- Multiple Fault Management strategies to save the engine and alert the driver incase of sensor failure or tuning errors
- CAN Display connectivity - 52mm Can Gauge, and 4.5 x 4.5" CAN display.
- Meth injection - ability to control methanol injection and tune appropriately for it