Close

    • Gintani Stage 2+ supercharged E92 M3 takes on a bolt on C6 Z06

      The C6 Z06 is a very fast car in stock form. It is lightweight with a big motor that also revs for a strong top end. A Stage 2+ Gintani supercharged M3 with meth injection will put out close to the 600 wheel horsepower range depending on the transmission making for a very strong top end car. The Z06 has a fast intake, tune, and longtube headers along with no cats. The M3 is making more power and has the quicker shifting transmission although the Z06 is lighter with more torque down low.

      In the first race the Z06 loses traction. The M3 is in the wrong gear for the second race going to show that even if one has a lot of power high in the rev range a mistake like this means game over. The third race is a clean run with the M3 pulling up top. Check out the video below.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Modded Z06 VS Gintani STG 2 M3 started by LostMarine View original post
      Comments 115 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
        hopefully this saturday I can run the Gintani Sc
        Awesome. I don't have to tell you videos please...
      1. ERM324's Avatar
        ERM324 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        The Z06 lost, what happened in the video happened, try to justify it however you want. Why don't you just run a Gintani Stage 2+ setup? Why hasn't any ESS car done that yet?
        Just like I thought, as opposed to addressing the video you go straight to the fanboy bull$#@!. Only reason I havent ran a Gintani Stage 2+ is because there are none local here that are good competition. Last time I checked there was only 1 6-speed Gintani Stage 2 around here, and realistically it would get mopped up pretty easily its a 6 speed without meth that put down 520whp (I was parked next to it in the Gintani booth at bimmerstock this past year and was talking to Alex about it).

        In regards to myself vs a Gintani Stage 2+, I trapped 132, and what did you? Dont start with the Gintani vs ESS $#@! because I think I've shown with my results that my kit puts out better numbers with less boost and without meth. You also ran at a bull$#@! track that ran a couple MPH fast, correct? Lets not get into this $#@! again.
      1. ERM324's Avatar
        ERM324 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Well we have multiple videos showing a Gintani Stage 2+ pulling Z06's... weird?
        Um yeah, DCT cars pulling on stock Z06's. There are also multiple videos of DCT 625 kits pulling just as hard on modded Z06's. Whats your point?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
        Just like I thought, as opposed to addressing the video you go straight to the fanboy bull$#@!.
        No, you are doing the fanboy BS because it amazes you a Gintani supercharged M3 can beat a Z06. Uh, hasn't this been demonstrated more than once even with modded Z06's? So this video should suddenly be different?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
        Only reason I havent ran a Gintani Stage 2+ is because there are none local here that are good competition. Last time I checked there was only 1 6-speed Gintani Stage 2 around here, and realistically it would get mopped up pretty easily its a 6 speed without meth that put down 520whp (I was parked next to it in the Gintani booth at bimmerstock this past year and was talking to Alex about it).
        We all know DCT's beat 6 speeds. When I make a trip to the East Coast later this year you can run me so you can see what the definition of mopped up easily truly is.

        Fact is the T-trim at higher boost levels will move more air. It is a physical impossibility for you to win. It is mathematically impossible, don't you get it?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
        In regards to myself vs a Gintani Stage 2+, I trapped 132, and what did you? Dont start with the Gintani vs ESS $#@! because I think I've shown with my results that my kit puts out better numbers with less boost and without meth. You also ran at a bull$#@! track that ran a couple MPH fast, correct? Lets not get into this $#@! again.
        What did I do? I ran 130 worse weather 2 years ago at 7.5 psi. Who knows what boost or files you were running but fact is I broke 130 before anyone else. You have fun playing on stock internals and getting to where my car was LOL.

        Comparing slips in different places at different times in different conditions and treating them like absolutes is idiotic.

        As I said, don't we have other videos showing Z06's losing? So what is your issue exactly? You go run one, let's see how you do.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
        Um yeah, DCT cars pulling on stock Z06's. There are also multiple videos of DCT 625 kits pulling just as hard on modded Z06's. Whats your point?
        My point is beating a Z06 in a Gintani Stage 2+ is completely realistic. This is old news.
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Awesome. I don't have to tell you videos please...
        deff hopefully i go and get the new go pro2 so i can get 2 views of each run.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
        deff hopefully i go and get the new go pro2 so i can get 2 views of each run.
        You are saying 2 go pros?
      1. nismo370's Avatar
        nismo370 -
        And when will your car be ready?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
        And when will your car be ready?
        Before yours is fixed.
      1. nismo370's Avatar
        nismo370 -
        Sorry mines will be back up and running in two days = ) and off to get sold. To hell with my car its irrelevant when is your junk box gonna be up and running?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
        Sorry mines will be back up and running in two days = ) and off to get sold. To hell with my car its irrelevant when is your junk box gonna be up and running?
        Nissan Z owners having to get rid of their cars are certainly experts on what constitutes a junk box.
      1. dreikraft's Avatar
        dreikraft -
        sticky, can we do a boostfest on the east coast when you decide to go out there to 'mop up'? lol
        im down to go...there's so many fun cars to run with over there. i got a special project in the works to eliminate lag!
      1. dreikraft's Avatar
        dreikraft -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
        sticky, can we do a boostfest on the east coast when you decide to go out there to 'mop up'? lol
        im down to go...there's so many fun cars to run with over there. i got a special project in the works to eliminate lag!
        edit: nissans trolling bmw sites shows you what theyd rather be driving... just sayin
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
        sticky, can we do a boostfest on the east coast when you decide to go out there to 'mop up'? lol
        im down to go...there's so many fun cars to run with over there. i got a special project in the works to eliminate lag!
        That sounds awesome and boostfest has a cool ring to it! I have a name in mind though... Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
        edit: nissans trolling bmw sites shows you what theyd rather be driving... just sayin
        Especially when they blow their motor trying to hang with said BMW's.
      1. nismo370's Avatar
        nismo370 -
        Sticky we arent talkin bout my soon to be sold car. We are talling about yours. So when will that junk box be done? And only reason I come on this site is for entertainment nothing more. I would never ever buy a bmw. Ill still to my jap crap lol. You can say watever you want about the nismo I could careless lol. When you come over here ill make sure I have one nice little car to blow the doors off that M if you ever get it running lol.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
        sticky, can we do a boostfest on the east coast when you decide to go out there to 'mop up'? lol
        im down to go...there's so many fun cars to run with over there. i got a special project in the works to eliminate lag!
        I will be here waiting....with all my 700whp Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
        Sticky we arent talkin bout my soon to be sold car. We are talling about yours. So when will that junk box be done? And only reason I come on this site is for entertainment nothing more. I would never ever buy a bmw. Ill still to my jap crap lol. You can say watever you want about the nismo I could careless lol. When you come over here ill make sure I have one nice little car to blow the doors off that M if you ever get it running lol.
        I'm talking crap on your junk box.

        This site isn't just BMW's.

        Repair your blown motor, get your new ride, fix it up to a level worth my time (this time do so without blowing the motor and having to dump it please), and we'll talk.
      1. nismo370's Avatar
        nismo370 -
        Srry I could careless about the nismo so it dont matter to me. And I want a different platform this is my 2nd Z im tired of it. Ha, everyone and their momma going to be racing you and I cant wait to see your videos of you getting your ass smoked lol, that is if you ever get it back. Smh your a freaking joke sticky a big joke.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
        Srry I could careless about the nismo so it dont matter to me. And I want a different platform this is my 2nd Z im tired of it. Ha, everyone and their momma going to be racing you and I cant wait to see your videos of you getting your ass smoked lol, that is if you ever get it back. Smh your a freaking joke sticky a big joke.
        I never saw you top any numbers I put down a long time ago at the track. Guess you blew your motor in the process, understandable.

        Everyone will try to race me, I'm counting on it. Hope you step your game up as it has been weak so far.