Close

    • One of the fastest BMW's in the USA, Max PSI turbo E36 runs 9.54@158 with full interior - 160 MPH trap barrier to fall soon?

      First of all, congratulations to Mike Radowski of Maximum PSI. We know of only one faster street BMW in the United States that edged this out by just 1 MPH. There are only a couple quicker cars in the 1/4 that have run in the low 9 second range. This trap speed puts the vehicle above almost everything out there and with the claim of pump fuel in the video (E85 ethanol was mixed in though) 160 mile per hour trap speeds and 8's appear to be around the corner for street BMW's.

      Some specs:

      - Diesel e46 trans with Tilton carbon/carbon triple disc clutch,
      - e32 diff
      - 1 piece driveshaft
      - 3250 pound curb weight






      This article was originally published in forum thread: Mike of Max Psi 9.54 @ 158 full interior, and full roll cage started by GG///M3 View original post
      Comments 8 Comments
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        thats sicks Mike is deff the man congrats to them.
      1. SpeedLimit?'s Avatar
        SpeedLimit? -
        wow, congrads!
      1. onurleft's Avatar
        onurleft -
        Pretty cool he's using many OE parts and is full weight. True street car
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
        thats sicks Mike is deff the man congrats to them.
        Impressive, no doubt.
      1. fundahl's Avatar
        fundahl -
        So $#@!ing sick. This is what happens when you have passion.
      1. ZooyorQ's Avatar
        ZooyorQ -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
        So $#@!ing sick. This is what happens when you have passion.
        Yup, Mikes the man! Keeping it OG with the E36, and OE with the parts!
      1. maximumpsi's Avatar
        maximumpsi -
        Better video of the record pass: youtube.com/watch?v=43GznI36_CY
        Recent run with a slipping clutch: youtube.com/watch?v=c_TJtANve5c

        Thanks for the support and kind words! I'll keep pushing the car until it pushes back, lol.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by maximumpsi Click here to enlarge
        Better video of the record pass: youtube.com/watch?v=43GznI36_CY
        Recent run with a slipping clutch: youtube.com/watch?v=c_TJtANve5c

        Thanks for the support and kind words! I'll keep pushing the car until it pushes back, lol.
        Here you go: