Close

    • VF-Engineering VF620 BMW E9X (E90) M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit install photos, videos, and before/after dyno on 91 octane

      The VF-Engineering kit may have been the last to market of the major US players for the S65 V8 in the M3 but it definitely is making some waves. The M3 receiving the install here is an E90 with DCT. The baseline on the car completely stock was a very healthy 351 wheel horsepower on the EAS dynojet. After the install? 521 wheel horsepower on 91 octane. A very healthy gain of 170 wheel horsepower which is a realistic gain on 91 octane.

      Installation generally takes about 3 business days.





































      This article was originally published in forum thread: VF-Engineering VF620 BMW E9X (E90) M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit install photos, videos, and before/after dyno on 91 octane started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 110 Comments
      1. Jimefam's Avatar
        Jimefam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        is my car heavy yes, boat..no...if so then the CLS63 and M5 are boats, and as far as american build quality, my cts-v is made pretty damn well...so what if its easy engineering...all you will see is the rear end of my car for all that engineering you speak of Click here to enlarge...i dont mind taking the easy road to make big power...id take a TT Ford GT over a UGR lambo all day....the lambo will never win
        I agree with everything except the GT over the UGR lambo? Its probably the car who gets the closest but in what do you think the lambo will never win. And I dont think sticky meant the reliability of the V just the build quality, in other words its not that it will break down or things will break but it just doesn't seem as well built(thats the reason I didn't buy the V)
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
        I agree with everything except the GT over the UGR lambo? Its probably the car who gets the closest but in what do you think the lambo will never win. And I dont think sticky meant the reliability of the V just the build quality, in other words its not that it will break down or things will break but it just doesn't seem as well built(thats the reason I didn't buy the V)

        as far as straightline perfermance i dont think UGR has anything that comes close to as fast as a TT Ford GT...just look at the texas mile official stats

        253mph for the TT GT
        243mph for the UGR

        if im wrong please correct me...and as far as build qulity my V was built pretty damn good....better than my old 335 vert I can say that.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        im sorry make that 267mph for the TT GT
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
      1. Jimefam's Avatar
        Jimefam -
        Yeah but thats the only catagory where its faster. off the line and on the highway the lambo's are tops, the GT's are amazing but I wouldn't go so far as to say they dominate the Lambo's. Besides looks wise its not even close!
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
        Yeah but thats the only catagory where its faster. off the line and on the highway the lambo's are tops, the GT's are amazing but I wouldn't go so far as to say they dominate the Lambo's. Besides looks wise its not even close!

        off the line maybe...on the highway no way....it would be like running a mile from a roll...the GT would walk the lmabo...as far as looks go...i dont really care....im more of a function over form kind of guy...hence the reason i bought a V and not an M5
      1. Jimefam's Avatar
        Jimefam -
        That explains alot lol.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
        That explains alot lol.

        lol....yep
      1. fundahl's Avatar
        fundahl -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        or you can buy a 2012 GT500, and shut them all up Click here to enlarge no BS there, all proven hp, and times DO IT!!!
        Click here to enlarge I have witnessed a modded one first hand, it's ridiculous.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
        Click here to enlarge I have witnessed a modded one first hand, it's ridiculous.

        that too...either way...ya just cant beat american muscle when it comes to top speed performance
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        is my car heavy yes, boat..no...if so then the CLS63 and M5 are boats, and as far as american build quality, my cts-v is made pretty damn well...so what if its easy engineering...all you will see is the rear end of my car for all that engineering you speak of Click here to enlarge...i dont mind taking the easy road to make big power...id take a TT Ford GT over a UGR lambo all day....the lambo will never win
        Do your build first. All you keep typing about are what if's.

        Take the easy road, fine. It's not like we don't know CTS-V's and American cars exist.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Do your build first. All you keep typing about are what if's.

        Take the easy road, fine. It's not like we don't know CTS-V's and American cars exist.

        so do you...your car maybe getting built but you cant prove it will do ANYTHING right now. I just bought a bunch of mods to hold me over till my build starts so i will be able to compete against cars running 10s in the 600ish whp range next month
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        so do you...your car maybe getting built but you cant prove it will do ANYTHING right now. I just bought a bunch of mods to hold me over till my build starts so i will be able to compete against cars running 10s in the 600ish whp range next month
        DO YOUR BUILD FIRST.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        DO YOUR BUILD FIRST.
        GET YOUR CAR BACK FIRST
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        GET YOUR CAR BACK FIRST
        My build has been in process and last I checked my supercharged car set faster trap speeds than anything you have done to date YEARS ago.

        So, I don't know why you keep talking as if you have done something. Yes, I know my build is taking a long time. Great, thanks for reminding me all the time as if I don't know.

        Start your build or surpass something I have already done and then talk. For now, it's just nothing more than some day dreams written on a forum.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        My build has been in process and last I checked my supercharged car set faster trap speeds than anything you have done to date YEARS ago.

        So, I don't know why you keep talking as if you have done something. Yes, I know my build is taking a long time. Great, thanks for reminding me all the time as if I don't know.

        Start your build or surpass something I have already done and then talk. For now, it's just nothing more than some day dreams written on a forum.
        Click here to enlarge...your just jelly ill be the faster car
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
        Click here to enlarge...your just jelly ill be the faster car
        I'm running out the door to get a CTS-V right now.
      1. ultimateendz's Avatar
        ultimateendz -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm running out the door to get a CTS-V right now.


        lol...the day you buy a domestic sticky is the day you beat JRCart...which will be NEVER
      1. fundahl's Avatar
        fundahl -
        Click here to enlarge

        you guys...