We suggested that such high peak numbers will not be seen on a dual clutch transmission and GIAC would seem to agree as they posted a dual clutch graph but the image is broken on their site. When (or if) they fix it we will update this post with the graph for the S-Tronic/DSG car.
The tune actually ended up making 14 wheel horsepower more on 100 octane than it did on 91 octane. 417 all wheel horsepower from a tune, exhaust, and race gas is very healthy indeed and makes the vehicle much more serious of a BMW N54 rival for tuning.
The tune needs to first be bench flashed before a handheld flashloader can be used with it.
- Improved wheel horsepower and torque gains at 65 - 90 HP & 30 - 40 Ft. / Lbs. of torque, on 91 octane fuel.
- Estimated wheel gains as high as 105 horsepower and 79 Ft. / Lbs. of torque in some areas of the power band.
- Properly recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratios.
- Improved throttle response for a drive-by-cable system feel.
- Raised speed limiters to factory redline in final drive gear
- Until further notice, included stock, race and valet modes, in addition to a GIAC Handheld Program Switcher with purchase.
- Initial flash must be bench flashed. All flashing updates after that can be performed through the OBD2 port.