• Rematch: BMW E90 335i Automatic with BMS JB4 tune vs. BMW E92 335i Manual with Vishnu Procede

      This is the rematch of the race that was posted last week. Many fanboys whined and cried that the Procede car was not at full strength due to issues with the meth system despite the BMS tuned E90 running less boost. Fine, here is the rematch between the two with some minor changes to the cars. The result is a much closer this time around that should make everyone happy. Video and full mod list below.

      E92 335i manual:

      Procede Rev 3
      18 psi
      PWM meth kit 90/10 mix
      CSL trunk
      Mtech front bumper
      Morr VS7 rims
      Stett CAI
      AR Catless downpipes
      Muffler delete

      E90 335i automatic:

      JB4
      BMS under hood meth kit
      85/15 mix with CM10 and CM5 nozzles
      18 psi
      HPF intercooler
      AR Downpipes
      ER chargepipe and synapse blow off valve
      BMS DCI



      This article was originally published in forum thread: JB4 vs. Procede - rematch started by Forcefed View original post
      Comments 83 Comments
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        Second gear launch for AT while feathering throttle to eliminate as much wheel spin as possible, and then pedal to the metal will win it everytime. Less of driver error! I predict AT will win regardless of NLS. Sorry not about Procede or JB4 it's about the Autos!!!
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
        Second gear launch for AT while feathering throttle to eliminate as much wheel spin as possible, and then pedal to the metal will win it everytime. Less of driver error! I predict AT will win regardless of NLS. Sorry not about Procede or JB4 it's about the Autos!!!
        Will do!
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        I heard that Hotrod called out Sik335 to Sac and Hotrod never showed up! That is pretty F-up to call someone out and dont show up...I dunno what to think now because that in itself is a bit shady in my book..I do give props to Sik335 for not backing down and showing up with his kids on New Years Eve. Call it whatever you want but thats my take on this..Somethings not right hereClick here to enlarge


        Hotrod as quoted

        "You do! I dont have a FMIC, but im coming up this Saturday to the Sacramento weekend event. PLEASE show up! On another note, Eric with the white C63 is coming up too. He wants to run you also. We are driving the 800 mile+ trip, and almost in your backyard. Please don,t pass up this opportunity. Tell Cupertino to come too. Personally with my tires, the traction sucks...so im more interested to see if you can still trap a half mph higher than me same track same day."
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        lol @ sikh crying on e90post. Must be getting a divorce.
      1. alpinedevil335's Avatar
        alpinedevil335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
        I heard that Hotrod called out Sik335 to Sac and Hotrod never showed up! That is pretty F-up to call someone out and dont show up...I dunno what to think now because that in itself is a bit shady in my book..I do give props to Sik335 for not backing down and showing up with his kids on New Years Eve. Call it whatever you want but thats my take on this..Somethings not right hereClick here to enlarge


        Hotrod as quoted

        "You do! I dont have a FMIC, but im coming up this Saturday to the Sacramento weekend event. PLEASE show up! On another note, Eric with the white C63 is coming up too. He wants to run you also. We are driving the 800 mile+ trip, and almost in your backyard. Please don,t pass up this opportunity. Tell Cupertino to come too. Personally with my tires, the traction sucks...so im more interested to see if you can still trap a half mph higher than me same track same day."
        Don't get it twisted...

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hotrod182 Click here to enlarge
        I was testing tonight, still getting AFR spikes on nitrous. Very frustrating. If I don't get this figured out, its not worth the trip to Sac. And I didn't get to the race shop in time either for supplies, and they are closed tomorrow. At this point, running quicker than 11.5 without nitrous is not a priority anyways. I already know I have the traps to easily accomplish that with traction, and without the dryshot. However, I will only make the 800+ mile trip if I have a legitimate shot at running 10's.
        Besides Sikh made it sound like he couldn't make it because of the holiday.
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        Truth of the matter is he did call him out and Sik did show. Take it anyway you like but at least give him a little bit of respect that he showed. He had no idea Hotrod was going to be a no show. Damn you guys are a tough crowd here!! Lol
      1. alpinedevil335's Avatar
        alpinedevil335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SIKH335 Click here to enlarge
        Bottom line I'm not that obsessed I would not even think of planning a track day on new years eve when I spend time with my family and at church.
        @Cn555ic nothing was ever confirmed.
        It's not like they both agreed 100% to be there.
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        i didnt read it, but if sik made no mention of being there and suggested that he could not, then he is at fault. its is 800 mile trip. would any of us make a 800 mile trip when the car is not 100%? I know i $#@! about 100 miles to run nismo and the ESS guys...
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        Damn 800 miles. I would not even go. I thought it was closer. If so I would nEver even entertain the idea. That's a god damn road trip!!!
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Sikh got me banned, he is so cool.
      1. alpinedevil335's Avatar
        alpinedevil335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
        Sikh got me banned, he is so cool.
        Perm?
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
        Perm?
        Its always permanent. Sikh is unintelligent individual who probably has a lot of problems IRL and comes online to vent his frustration through a car forum.
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        what happened? what thread? how is it that he remains there after having arguments with a bunch of people only for others to be banned?? something is really fishy there...
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        what happened? what thread? how is it that he remains there after having arguments with a bunch of people only for others to be banned?? something is really fishy there...
        On the JB4 vs Procede thread. He was telling bakeme521 how biased I am (even though I dont really care about which tune is better) and making sarcastic remarks. When I replied, I was banned, but his post was just edited. Its because he revealed "sleeper sedan" to be me on e90post, and I am banned there, even though that is not my account. Nice move, Sikh, real mature.
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        why would he think you're the other account?
      1. alpinedevil335's Avatar
        alpinedevil335 -
        Looks like that thread is missing some posts
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        Yeah the moderator of the FI threads is real quick at giving perma bans and infractions. The threads over there are really getting to be so boring. Technical threads are not even discussed there anymore. People post logs and no feedback. All the members there seem to be somewhat newbs. Threads of "what is wrong with my car " seem to be the norm there. There use to be such a wealth of info there. It could also be the E9x is now more affordable and the new generation of people entering the market that have absolutely no clue what's going on make that forum so populated still. It was the same with the E46 and now it's happening to the E9x
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        why would he think you're the other account?
        Because my friend was posting on his account for me.
      1. Forcefed's Avatar
        Forcefed -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
        Yeah the moderator of the FI threads is real quick at giving perma bans and infractions. The threads over there are really getting to be so boring. Technical threads are not even discussed there anymore. People post logs and no feedback. All the members there seem to be somewhat newbs. Threads of "what is wrong with my car " seem to be the norm there. There use to be such a wealth of info there. It could also be the E9x is now more affordable and the new generation of people entering the market that have absolutely no clue what's going on make that forum so populated still. It was the same with the E46 and now it's happening to the E9x
        You post some of the only interesting threads there. Maybe you should keep them here Click here to enlarge. I stopped talking about technical things a long time ago. Whenever you post a thread there its just a bunch of speculation and 90% of the time they are completely wrong. If I have any very important questions that I can't figure out, I just use google or ask Terry Click here to enlarge
      1. Cn555ic's Avatar
        Cn555ic -
        To be honest I check this forum more these days as almost all the regulars on this forum were the more tech savvy of the bunch on e90 but now they are all banned from there. It's just so ironic!