Close

    • New Mercedes lightweight forged monoblock and two piece wheel options from Renntech

      Do you like nice wheels? Sure you do, we all do. What most people overlook though is the weight of their wheels and the impact this plays in their vehicles performance. Renntech has new forged lightweight (and limited edition) 19 inch monoblock wheels available that weigh just 19.5 pounds per wheel. That is very, very light. For those that want something larger and more bling Renntech also is offering 2 piece multi spoke forged wheels with a lip. The two piece wheels are available for just about every model and come in 19, 20, and 21 inch sizes. More details below, contact Renntech if interested.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: New Mercedes lightweight forged monoblock and two piece wheel options from Renntech started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 7 Comments
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        Seriously, if you are a car wheel company, you should put some time into a photoshoot for your nice forged wheels, instead of a stupid Photoshop folder where you stick 2 front wheels on the side of a Mercedes, and get them both wrong.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
        Seriously, if you are a car wheel company, you should put some time into a photoshoot for your nice forged wheels, instead of a stupid Photoshop folder where you stick 2 front wheels on the side of a Mercedes, and get them both wrong.
        How did they get them wrong?

        They are more than just a wheel company but I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with them advertising brand new wheel options? I'm sure they will be doing a photoshoot on cars soon.
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with them advertising brand new wheel options
        Front calipers are on the wrong side, Brake disks are from a left front, brake calipers in the rear are front calipers.
        AMG left front:

        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
        Front calipers are on the wrong side, Brake disks are from a left front, brake calipers in the rear are front calipers.
        Not really a big deal, it's just a photoshop to give you an idea of what it would look like.
      1. mark@renntech's Avatar
        mark@renntech -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
        Seriously, if you are a car wheel company, you should put some time into a photoshoot for your nice forged wheels, instead of a stupid Photoshop folder where you stick 2 front wheels on the side of a Mercedes, and get them both wrong.
        Our initial rendering does show the calipers on the wrong side of the wheel. Our apologies if we offended anyone in the process- we have halted production in an effort to correct the caliper being on the incorrect side of the wheel. We will keep everyone informed. Thank you for everyone's time concerning this matter. Wheel flyer with actual photos coming soon to a forum near you......
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mark@renntech Click here to enlarge
        Our initial rendering does show the calipers on the wrong side of the wheel. Our apologies if we offended anyone in the process
        It's a trivial issue. The rendering is appreciated and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to more photos.
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mark@renntech Click here to enlarge
        Thank you for everyone's time concerning this matter. Wheel flyer with actual photos coming soon to a forum near you......
        I am not offended Click here to enlarge No worries.
        Like Sticky said, it is no big deal.
        It is just that the very people who will notice this discrepancy will be the exact clientelle you are targetting with this flyer.
        Nobody else will ever see the flaw in this. Only car enthusiasts will ever see the error in it.
        Glad I signalled in time for you to correct the error without having a pile of flyers with the wrong picture on it.