Some basic overviews:
- Full 304 Stainless construction
- CAM/CAD designed
- ONLY 3 WELDS - great durability and precision of the part (precision=OEM like fitment)
- CNC machined v-band flange and surfaces
- Casting allows for smooth flow and transitions
- 5" Diameter - great flow and allows for a large catalyst
- 5" catalyst will provide high flow and effectiveness for those who seek compliance
- Included additional O2 bung for Wideband and a bung for an EGT probe - cast in and tapped.
All our parts, including this one when it comes out, carry a lifetime warranty.
Dyno testing showed impressive gains at various sections of the power curve - the car felt a lot stronger through the RPMs. The graphs speak for themselves. As everyone knows - look beyond just the peak numbers.
Stock baseline vs cp-e DP
+17whp +21wtq - Great gains for just bolting on a part
JB 4 Stage 2 Map 1 Baseline vs same tune with DP
+10whp. The flow capability of the DP really shows with a bump of 25wtq in the mid range
This is gains ON TOP of what are already gains over Stock - we are optimizing the performance of a bump in boost and a tune that the JB4 packs in.
JB4 Stage 2 Map 2 vs Stock tune Baseline
Massive gains over stock with a DP and tune. ~35whp ~50wtq in the mid range.
And a clip
Please feel free to ask questions - Ill try my best to tend to the thread!
Thank you all!