Close

    • Official Porsche teaser video for the 991 generation 911

      Ok, the Porsche 911 was revealed officially just a couple days ago. You all saw the pictures and specifications. Porsche has now released the official preview video for the new 911. The car looks and sounds great. LED's in the front bumper are becoming a bit played out but they work well with the car. The side profile of the car is much sleeker and the rear of the car is obviously a huge improvement. Expect more after the official public reveal in Frankfurt next month.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: Official Porsche teaser video for the 991 generation 911 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 5 Comments
      1. motorkas's Avatar
        motorkas -
        Sticky,

        I love how every time I come to this site, something new is added across a variety of different platforms from different makes. . .and the fact that you seem to be right in the middle of it. I don't know how you find the time but thank you for your dedication!!!!!!! For some odd reason, I'm wondering if a Porsche will ever be in my future so I'm starting to pay attention and low and behold. . .this video. Love the fact that you're keeping us constantly informed.

        Thanks again!
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        ^^^ hell yea x2
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
        Sticky,

        I love how every time I come to this site, something new is added across a variety of different platforms from different makes. . .and the fact that you seem to be right in the middle of it. I don't know how you find the time but thank you for your dedication!!!!!!! For some odd reason, I'm wondering if a Porsche will ever be in my future so I'm starting to pay attention and low and behold. . .this video. Love the fact that you're keeping us constantly informed.

        Thanks again!
        Thank you very much and I truly appreciate this but I honestly feel like I have not been giving this site my true and honest effort for about a month now.
      1. motorkas's Avatar
        motorkas -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Thank you very much and I truly appreciate this but I honestly feel like I have not been giving this site my true and honest effort for about a month now.
        Too funny. . .not worried in the least simply because you operate with high standards. People who have that personality trait are never satisfied, and even when they feel they are "slacking", they're still going harder than most. What you're describing to me is what I like to call "mental holidays" - they're necessary because if you don't take em every once in a while. . .your head will literally explodeClick here to enlarge. I'll stop the slurping now, I just wanted you to know that your efforts (even, by your standards, the diminished ones) are greatly appreciated!!!!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
        Too funny. . .not worried in the least simply because you operate with high standards. People who have that personality trait are never satisfied, and even when they feel they are "slacking", they're still going harder than most. What you're describing to me is what I like to call "mental holidays" - they're necessary because if you don't take em every once in a while. . .your head will literally explodeClick here to enlarge. I'll stop the slurping now, I just wanted you to know that your efforts (even, by your standards, the diminished ones) are greatly appreciated!!!!
        Thank you and this is nice to see from time to time. I'm going to be working as I should have been shortly. My mental vacation so to speak is over. I've had enough fun for one summer.