• Pictures from BimmerFest East 2011

      Bimmerfest East 2011 has come and gone. It took place this past Saturday, August 6, 2011. The event was held at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen Maryland. The event seemed to be a big success with a nice turnout with several of our vendors stating they are already looking forward to the event again next year. Take a look at the pictures, courtesy of BimmerBoost member 5mall5nail5.



























      And the (amazing) classics!

























      And of course donovan does a burn out onto the trailer lol



      Very proud of his mod list lol


      This article was originally published in forum thread: Bimmerfest East 2011 Pics started by 5mall5nail5 View original post
      Comments 13 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Well done.

        Moved to Regional, promoted to front page.
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Cool!
      1. UsualSuspect's Avatar
        UsualSuspect -
        The E9x M3, the 5th picture down, what kind of front bumper is that? Thanks for the photos.
      1. dOpEdUpM3's Avatar
        dOpEdUpM3 -
        Must have been fun being part of this event. Very nice shots if I may add love the classic 2002's and the E30's. The M3 in shot#5 has an Arkym + thier front lip.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UsualSuspect Click here to enlarge
        The E9x M3, the 5th picture down, what kind of front bumper is that? Thanks for the photos.
        As stated above, Arkym.
      1. UsualSuspect's Avatar
        UsualSuspect -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
        Must have been fun being part of this event. Very nice shots if I may add love the classic 2002's and the E30's. The M3 in shot#5 has an Arkym + thier front lip.
        Thanks!
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        As stated above, Arkym.
        Got it, thanks.
      1. deemo319's Avatar
        deemo319 -
        Uh, the blonde in the first picture is kind of poppin!
      1. deemo319's Avatar
        deemo319 -
        And I love the green E9.Click here to enlarge
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
        Uh, the blonde in the first picture is kind of poppin!
        Dude if there was a blonde or any sort of chick, i would be the first person to spot her.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
        Uh, the blonde in the first picture is kind of poppin!
        I know, right? Damn I'd love to motorboat those.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Dude if there was a blonde or any sort of chick, i would be the first person to spot her.
        There is, on the article page I added it in because the car looks really nice Click here to enlarge
      1. deemo319's Avatar
        deemo319 -
        I have to remember that motorboat, that was funny!
      1. Shipkiller's Avatar
        Shipkiller -
        I had a really good time. The best part for my was my 60 min. talk with James Clay on driving techniques and usable upgrades..