Close

    • Porsche to collaborate with Lamborghini for a Lambo SUV? LM002 successor

      This certainly would be interesting. Many people forget that Lamborghini has produced an SUV in the past, the LM002. A revival seems to be on the table except Porsche will be helping Lamborghini. How? Well, since they are both part of the VW group it would seem Porsche will supply the Cayenne platform to Lamborghini. That is not all, the Panamera platform is likely to underpin the Estoque Lamborghini sedan if it goes into to production.


      Source: AutoExpress
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Porsche to collaborate with Lamborghini for a Lambo SUV? LM002 successor started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
      1. hworang00's Avatar
        hworang00 -
        Uhhhhhhhh.....Click here to enlarge
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Attachment 8579
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Come on guys, the LM002 is a classic. Lamborghini wants to extend its sales so using Porsche platforms make perfect sense.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        sometimes i want to do something different too, but i don't do it.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        sometimes i want to do something different too, but i don't do it.
        People said Porsche was retarded for coming out with an SUV.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Yeah, i was one of them. i even e-mailed them that's a pretty stupid project, cancel it right away.

        but i bought it, actually i bought 2 Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Yeah, i was one of them. i even e-mailed them that's a pretty stupid project, cancel it right away.

        but i bought it, actually i bought 2 Click here to enlarge
        Only 1 here.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        People said Porsche was retarded for coming out with an SUV.
        I still say it
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
        I still say it
        But it's the best SUV out there.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        I think we had this conversation a while ago about performance SUV's.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        I think we had this conversation a while ago about performance SUV's.
        Maybe, either way, I'm a fan of them.