• New E46 M3 60-130 record, 4.93 with Video

      This run file has been verified and there is a video accompanying it. This turbo E46 M3 belongs to a controversial member but we are just going to focus on the record and details. The car was run at about 26 psi also with nitrous we believe. Redline has been raised to 9000 rpm. Owner has not provided the full specs but this is a built motor with two GT3076 turbos. Whatever the exact specs are, there is no denying this is a very fast car.



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Video: 60-130 mph 4.93 s started by Twinturbom3 View original post
      Comments 156 Comments
      1. Twinturbom3's Avatar
        Twinturbom3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
        They will make up their minds with the full story yes. Next thing you know he will once again begin selling products/stealing from others. Constant praises from the likes of those who do not know the past can cause many much loss from hiding the truth. Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge

        GayGay,

        do I owe you? NO.
        are there any people around whom I owe? NO.

        you are an idiot with no back up no evidence pushing your slow azz.

        you are retarded. did you experience high fever when you were young, your brain seems to be damaged.
      1. GG///M3's Avatar
        GG///M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
        Mert the farmer,

        I owe many......
        are there many people around whom I owe.

        I'm an idiot with many chickens.

        I was born retarded. I experience a high fever when the people who I owed money to called me out on BFC, and now here.
        Sorry to hear that man. Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
        They will make up their minds with the full story yes. Next thing you know he will once again begin selling products/stealing from others. Constant praises from the likes of those who do not know the past can cause many much loss from hiding the truth. Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge
        He will not be selling any products again and he won't be allowed to here.

        You made your point. Whatever you think of him personally the car is quite fast. Some people here would still like to discuss the cars and specs.
      1. GG///M3's Avatar
        GG///M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        He will not be selling any products again and he won't be allowed to here.

        You made your point. Whatever you think of him personally the car is quite fast. Some people here would still like to discuss the cars and specs.
        ROFL he fvcking hides specs on his trans, if he sprays, and who knows what else. SPECS ROFL Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
        ROFL he fvcking hides specs on his trans, if he sprays, and who knows what else. SPECS ROFL Click here to enlarge
        I said people would like to discuss it. He has tried to be more open. Constantly following him around and bashing him in every thread is getting old.

        Let the people who supposedly he owes money to talk. Other than that, the thread is about his record breaking 60-130 and that is what we are going to discuss in it. Including the specs, whether fully revealed or not, that it takes to get there.
      1. GG///M3's Avatar
        GG///M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I said people would like to discuss it. He has tried to be more open. Constantly following him around and bashing him in every thread is getting old.

        Let the people who supposedly he owes money to talk. Other than that, the thread is about his record breaking 60-130 and that is what we are going to discuss in it. Including the specs, whether fully revealed or not, that it takes to get there.
        Joey go fvck yourself with ur BS system on this bull$#@! forum of urs. You have back stabbed many here for a fvcking thief.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Mert, GG will be in timeout for a bit.

        We all understand the past issues, we don't excuse them, but we also don't advocate someone abusing you across the entire forum and destroying every thread.

        Just to let you and others know, we are moving forward on a system to allow thread creators to have more control over their own threads to prevent, well, this type of thing.

        Back on topic now.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        So GG is banned and not this dude??
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        So GG is banned and not this dude??
        Not banned, in timeout.

        This dude has his issues, no one denies it, but he is still at least allowed to post his run video. If they both continue attacking each other across the forum they will both eventually be gone if they can't exercise any self control.

        Still, we will be making it so that threads follow the thread creators intent.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        Me and GG argue non stop but mert goes into every thread and ruins it to. Taking every s54 thread OT talking about 60-130.

        Well if GG got put in time out mert should to. What happen to free to say what you want form. We don't ban anyone/timeout? Guess yo gotta start somewhere.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        If your going to be judge and jury both people should be put
        in timeout(banned).
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        Me and GG argue non stop but mert goes into every thread and ruins it to. Taking every s54 thread OT talking about 60-130.

        Well if GG got put in time out mert should to. What happen to free to say what you want form. We don't ban anyone/timeout? Guess yo gotta start somewhere.
        We have had a timeout system for a while now Batta. We don't ban, but we certainly do use timeout.

        You can say what you want, but you should think before you do it because the system holds you accountable for what you say.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        If your going to be judge and jury both people should be put
        in timeout(banned).
        Mert wasn't following GG around into his threads. GG was instigating and continued to do so insulting everyone and not just Mert.

        If Mert keeps it up, he will be right there with them.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        So the "system" just gave him a timeout? Stupid to keep mert and get rid of GG. Dont positive rep out weigh the negs??
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        So the "system" just gave him a timeout? Stupid to keep mert and get rid of GG. Dont positive rep out weigh the negs??
        Positive is worth twice as much as negs.

        I game him a manual timeout because I have the auto timeout code disabled while is being tweaked. If it was the auto code, he would have been in timeout much earlier.

        Nobody is getting rid of anybody, he was out of hand and needed a break. Simple as that, I don't even want to waste more time on this.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        Why would you want to waste time. It goes against everything this place is SUPPOSE to be.
        I gave up on forum. Just figure I'd pop back in this week. You should manually timeout mert also then. When 2 people fight they both get in trouble.

        Mert brings just as many thread off topic. What did you really think would happen letting mert here. He is banned on every BMW forum for reason.

        I'm done on this topic also. I just think it's stupid and goes against what this place shouldve been but the man behind the curtain is in control. Be easy.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        Why would you want to waste time. It goes against everything this place is SUPPOSE to be.
        I gave up on forum. Just figure I'd pop back in this week. You should manually timeout mert also then. When 2 people fight they both get in trouble.

        Mert brings just as many thread off topic. What did you really think would happen letting mert here. He is banned on every BMW forum for reason.

        I'm done on this topic also. I just think it's stupid and goes against what this place shouldve been but the man behind the curtain is in control. Be easy.
        Doesn't make any sense. The place should be chaos? Nobody wants to post somewhere when one member does nothing but attack them for doing so. This is Mert's thread about his run. Not a thread about GG making fun of him for being from Turkey or posting about chickens all day. He posted the same $#@! dozens of times, how many more times do you need to see it? He instigated and continued after being warned so he has himself to blame.

        This place is about being open but not about being able to insult everybody in every thread and ruin it all. If the forum wants Mert banned, he will get banned. A lot of people have positively repped him wanting to see more of his posts on topics such as this.

        The timeout system is explained in the rules. If it was followed he would have been timeout much earlier but I have it disabled while it is being re-written so it is actually much more lenient. No forum has this lenient of a policy and there really is no need to even have to explain it. If you go through the posts today you will see why he got put in timeout, hi 5.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        Yeah ok. Have fun!
      1. Funkboy316's Avatar
        Funkboy316 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

        This place is about being open but not about being able to insult everybody in every thread and ruin it all. If the forum wants Mert banned, he will get banned. A lot of people have positively repped him wanting to see more of his posts on topics such as this.

        The timeout system is explained in the rules. If it was followed he would have been timeout much earlier but I have it disabled while it is being re-written so it is actually much more lenient. No forum has this lenient of a policy and there really is no need to even have to explain it. If you go through the posts today you will see why he got put in timeout, hi 5.
        you know in the interest of fairness, Mert was timed out once, and you override it right away.
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        Outta of all the insults be throw out on here(including me). You deicided to draw the line at mert. I put myself in timeout. Be easy