• Weistec CLK63 AMG Black Series supercharger results from BenzBoost member Ecampbell - 551 rwhp

      The 551 whp dyno graph posted below is from a CLK63 Black Series belonging to BenzBoost member Ecampbell. He was kind enough to share his graph after some controversy resulting from a 573 whp graph that we posted for a similar Weistec supercharger setup. The graph you see here is the result of a claimed 5.5-6.0 psi with aftermarket Hennessey headers and an Evosport exhaust. Very strong results for 91 octane pump gas.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Weistec CLK63 AMG Black Series supercharger results from BenzBoost member Ecampbell - 551 rwhp started by ecampbell View original post
      Comments 109 Comments
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        Maverick,

        Capital Partners....we have identical backgrounds. You a trader or??

        earl
      1. Maverick1975's Avatar
        Maverick1975 -
        yes earl i own and run a hedge fund called velocity fund: www.velocityfund.com.au
      1. oldgixxer's Avatar
        oldgixxer -
        awesome shameless plug right there
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
        yes earl i own and run a hedge fund called velocity fund: www.velocityfund.com.au
        and it is a very small world!

        glad to hear the good news about your ride.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
        awesome shameless plug right there
        LOL - I seriously doubt his intent was to promote his company as their min capital investment would most likely be far greater than most anyone on this board could afford Click here to enlarge
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        I agree with no plugging not for min investment but for the simple reason having a US investor in a hedge fund adds too much administration for a non-US fund....even if you do use an onshore feeder. There is so much new and pending legislation you are going to see this trend continue.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
        I agree with no plugging not for min investment but for the simple reason having a US investor in a hedge fund adds too much administration for a non-US fund....even if you do use an onshore feeder. There is so much new and pending legislation you are going to see this trend continue.
        You guys are way ahead of me with this investment jargon, I have no idea what you are talking about.
      1. oldgixxer's Avatar
        oldgixxer -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        LOL - I seriously doubt his intent was to promote his company as their min capital investment would most likely be far greater than most anyone on this board could afford Click here to enlarge
        Yeah I know..I was just cranky early in the a.m. pre-coffee when I typed that Click here to enlarge
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amgftw Click here to enlarge
        I would imagine. Being a tuner myself for many years it is a pet peeve of mine when someone post just a dyno sheet with no baseline or track times to back it up. Regardless of what you want to believe it is extremely easy to manipulate dyno #'s. In no way shape or form am I accusing of this being the case but with all the given variables I just take it with a grain of salt.

        Do I doubt the car is fast? Not at all. Do I doubt this pretentious cock knows how to actually drive it? That is still pending haha
        Say what???? Doesn't this contradict your post in the other thread you started tonight?


        ...and since you're a tuner why did you recenty pay MHP for a tune and sign a NDA, you being a tuner should know better than that.


        FAIL!!!!