1. Capello/Kristensen/McNish Audi R18 TDI, Time: 3:27.687
2. Bernhard/Dumas/Rocknefeller Audi R18 TDI, Time: 3:27.815, Gap: +0.128
3. Sarrazin/Davidson/Montagny Peugeot 908, Time: 3:27.876, Gap: +0.189
4. Fassler/Lotterer/Treluyer Audi R18 TDI, Time: 3:27.878, Gap: +0.191
5. Wurz/Bourdais/Vernay Peugeot 908, Time: 3:28.304, Gap: +0.617
6. Lapierre/Duval/Panis Peugeot 908 HDI-FAP, time: 3:31.141, Gap: 3.454
7. Minassian/Gene/Lamy Peugeot 908, Time: 3:32.549, Gap: 4.862
Mike Rockenfeller, Audi Sport R18 #1
"It's hard to say if we could go quicker, we had some very good laps, the programme came together well and we collected all the data we wanted and now we'll analyse the results"
Tom Kristensen, Audi Sport R18 #3
" It was a new car and my first time in a closed cockpit for a while, we had a very good day and it's good to be out at Le Mans. We were running the programme but still had good lap times. It's my first time in a coupe since Bentley, the visability is not too bad and I like the 6 speed gearbox. The car is very good and the grip got better - it was a positive day with 4 cars within a couple of tenths of each other"