Close

    • A gorgeous supercharged M3 build by IND, Beyond OEM: Chris’ ESS VT1 E90 M3

      Chris, the owner of this near-perfect E90 M3 had a very specific plan. To create his ideal vision of an M3, Chris knew that he did not want to deviate too far from BMW M’s original plan. Chris’ appreciation of BMW’s work is exactly what allowed him to create such a balanced M3.

      Chris used a combination of factory optional parts and key modifications to create his vision. We supplied Chris with a Challenge front lip and BMW ZCP rear spoiler and painted both pieces to match the car for a subtle appearance. Chris also added a Brembo 380mm GT kit to give his M3 the stopping power it needs for track use, and an Eisenmann Sport exhaust for a perfect “factory-plus” tone.

      This month, Chris took the plunge and added the final piece to finish his M3. Chris shipped his car to IND for an ESS VT1 install, and having driven the car I can say that there is no better combination. The perfect, smooth power delivery of the VT1 kit combined with the mellow tone of Eisenmann’s Sport exhaust truly makes for a car that could have been built right at BMW’s factory. From the driver’s seat, stack gauges are the only tell-tale sign that the car has been modified.

      Chris, I am so excited for you to have the car back in your hands, and for you to enjoy your creation- one of the most well balanced modified M3s we’ve seen!

      IND "Style Up" blog http://ind-style.com/























      This article was originally published in forum thread: Beyond OEM: Chris’ ESS VT1 E90 M3 started by Nate@IND View original post
      Comments 19 Comments
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        yeah , very nice .
        what's the VT1 kit BTW? i thought they use crank HP numbers.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Promoted to front page.

        Nice job on the blog guys, should get a thread up on that painted trim which looks very, very nice.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Please consider using Twitter for blog updates as well IND Click here to enlarge
      1. prodigymb's Avatar
        prodigymb -
        car looks awesome !! we got my friends blower done in black like that as well and it looks great.
      1. Setra's Avatar
        Setra -
        Very very nice!Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        yeah , very nice .
        what's the VT1 kit BTW? i thought they use crank HP numbers.
        The VT1 means it's the kit without intercooling. The full name of the kit is VT1-535, means it's ranked 535chp.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Setra Click here to enlarge



        The VT1 means it's the kit without intercooling. The full name of the kit is VT1-535, means it's ranked 535chp.
        thank you (ran out of reps)
      1. Babyjoe1973's Avatar
        Babyjoe1973 -
        For me the only real M3 is the Manhart M3 with the charged V10!

        Babyjoe
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Babyjoe1973 Click here to enlarge
        For me the only real M3 is the Manhart M3 with the charged V10!
        Oooo k?
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Babyjoe1973 Click here to enlarge
        For me the only real M3 is the Manhart M3 with the charged V10!

        Babyjoe
        your only real M3 doesn't even exist bro
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        very pretty car. true sleeper till you grab a look at the brakes then you have a little feeling you should watch out.
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        very pretty car. true sleeper till you grab a look at the brakes then you have a little feeling you should watch out.
        yea agree with you.... i love the 380m Brembo's
      1. BattaM3's Avatar
        BattaM3 -
        Dig this kit more and more!!!
      1. Stahlgrau's Avatar
        Stahlgrau -
        Another stunning job by IND.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
        Dig this kit more and more!!!
        They do a great job making it look very nice under the hood. No reason it can't give you big power and improve the looks under the hood.
      1. Yukohama's Avatar
        Yukohama -
        as always stunning job by IND!
      1. Nate@IND's Avatar
        Nate@IND -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Please consider using Twitter for blog updates as well IND Click here to enlarge
        I feel like I'm too old for Twitter LOL just j/k.

        Thanks for the kind words guys. The VT1-535 power delivery is extremely smooth and feels like a stroker motor more than an SC M. The VT2 is just violent Click here to enlarge

        We also installed a new IND product on this M. I will post more info soon-
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nate@IND Click here to enlarge
        I feel like I'm too old for Twitter LOL just j/k.

        Thanks for the kind words guys. The VT1-535 power delivery is extremely smooth and feels like a stroker motor more than an SC M. The VT2 is just violent Click here to enlarge

        We also installed a new IND product on this M. I will post more info soon-
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...1ae6ce_o-1.jpg
        Just consider Twitter like a real time interactive RSS feed. I understand what you are saying, just helps get the word out on updates quickly.

        That looks like something to do with the cooling system? Am I right?
      1. 930chas's Avatar
        930chas -
        Very very nice! Run at the track Friday and take the kids to soccer on Saturday. Just whatever family man needs.
      1. inlineS54B32's Avatar
        inlineS54B32 -
        one of the best looking car's i have seen i a long while... beautiful job.